No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Seagate Barracuda 2TB Internal Hard Disk 3.5 inch (ST2000DM005) 5400RPM 256MB Cache With 2 Year Warranty
All Products are Genuine, New & Original.
Within 7 Working Days
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Due To Outbreak Of Covid 19 All The Shipments May Be Delayed.
You Save: ₹3,400.00 (42.50%)
- Versatile HDDs for all your PC needs bring you industry-leading excellence in personal computing
- Advanced Power modes help save energy without sacrificing performance
- SATA 6Gb/s interface optimizes burst performance
- Capacities up to 8TB for desktops, BarraCuda leads the market with the widest range of storage options available
- For over 20 years the BarraCuda family has delivered super-reliable storage for the hard drive industry
- Seagate brings over 20 years of trusted performance and reliability to
the Seagate® BarraCuda® 3.5-inch HDD — now available in
capacities up to 8 TB.
Versatile HDDs for all your PC needs bring you industry-leading excellence in
For over 20 years the BarraCuda family has delivered super-reliable storage for the
hard drive industry.
Capacities up to 8 TB for desktops, BarraCuda leads the market with the widest
range of storage options available.
Advanced Power modes help save energy without sacrificing performance.
SATA 6 Gb/s interface optimises burst performance.
Seagate Secure®models provide Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) hardware-based data curity and deliver an Instant Secure Erase feature for safe, fast and easy drive retirement. They meet NIST 800-88 media sanitization specifications and also support the Trusted Computer Group (TCG) Opal standard.
Upgrading with the reliable family of cost-effective BarraCuda drives will improve the efficiency of data processing and retrieval, allowing you to instantly access data, load games, open applications, and transfer files. These drives are available in 2.5- and 3.5-inch hard drive form factors for nearly any application.
BarraCuda, desktop hard drive, desktop hard drive, gaming hard drive, gaming hard drive, business hard drive, 8TB, 6TB, 4TB, 3TB, 2TB, high-capacity, low power, high-performance, high performance hard drive, dependable, reliable, Seagate desktop.
• Cost-effective storage upgrade for laptop or desktop computers
• Store all your games, music, movies and more with up to 8TB of storage
• SATA 6Gb/s interface optimizes burst performance
• Seagate secure models for hardware-based data security
• Instant secure erase allows safe and easy drive retirement, plus protect data with Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) models
1. Performance may vary depending on user’s hardware configuration and operating system.
2. Seagate Secure models are not available in all countries. May require TCG-compliant host or controller support.
3. Refer to specifications table for further information and feature options
Why Choose BarraCuda HDD?
BarraCuda hard drives provide a cost-effective way to upgrade computer performance.
Store it all! These drives read tile market with the largest range of storage options available.
BarraCuda drives have a 20-year history of delivering reliability.
These drives feature Self-Encrypting Drive technology to prevent data breaches. Seagate secure models offer hardware-based data security with instant secure erase*.
*Seagate secure models are not available in all countries, and may require TGC – compliant host or controller support.
Compare to Other Hard Drives – BarraCuda
- Capacity – Up to 8TB
- Performance – Fast
- Key Feature – Versatility
- Form Factor – 3.5 inch / 2.5inch
- Rescue Recovery Plan – Optional
|Dimensions||20 × 15 × 8 cm|
|Bytes per Sector||4,096|
|SATA Transfer Rates Supported (Gb/s)||6.0/3.0/1.5|
|Max. Sustained Transfer Rate OD(MB/s)||190MB/s|
|Cache, Multi-segmented (MB)||256|
|Rotational Speed (RPM)||5,400|
|Non-recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read, Max||1 per 10E15|
|Power-On Hours per Year (24×7)||2,400|
|Workload Rate Limit (TB/Year)||55|
|Startup Power (A)||2|
|Operating Mode, Typical (W)||3.7|
|Idling Average (W)||2.5 W|
|Standby Mode/Sleep Mode, Typical (W)||0.25/0.25|
|Voltage Tolerance, Inc. Noise (5 V)||±5%|
|Voltage Tolerance, Inc. Noise (12 V)||±10%|
|Operating (ambient, min)||0°C|
|Operating (drive case, max)||60°C|
|Non-operating (ambient)||-40°C – 70°C|
|Height (mm/in, max)||20.2 mm/0.795 in|
|Width (mm/in, max)||101.85 mm/4.01 in|
|Depth (mm/in, max)||146.99 mm/5.787 in|
|Weight (lb/g)||415 g/0.915 lb|
|Note||***Features, Price and specifications are subject to change without notice.|