No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Seagate 12TB IronWolf Pro 7200 rpm SATA III 3.5″ Internal NAS HDD Model ST12000NE0007
All Products are Genuine, New & Original.
Within 7 Working Days
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Due To Outbreak Of Covid 19 All The Shipments May Be Delayed.
- Actively protect your NAS with IronWolf Health Management.
- Bundled with Seagate Rescue Data Recovery, protected for 2 years against any mechanical, accidental or natural disaster-with a 90% success rate for in-house recovery.
- Range of capacities up to 12TB. Workload rate of 300TB/year.
- Optimized for NAS with AgileArray, enables dual-plane balancing and RAID optimization in multi-bay environments.
- Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors.
- Always-on, always-accessible 24×7 performance.
- 1M hours MTBF, 5-year limited warranty
|Dimensions||20 × 15 × 8 cm|
|Interface||SATA III 6 Gb/s|
|Drive Bays Supported||Up to 16|
|Multi-User Technology||300 TB per year|
|IronWolf Health Management||Yes|
|Rotational Vibration (RV) Sensors||Yes|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)||1.2 million hours|
|Reliability Rating @ Full 24×7 Operation||0.73% AFR|
|Non-Recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||1 per 1015|
|Power-On Hours per Year||8760|
|Sector Size (Bytes per Logical Sector)||512E|
|Spindle Speed||7200 rpm|
|Interface Access Speed||6.0, 3.0, 1.5 Gb/s|
|Max Sustained Transfer Rate OD||214 MB/s|
|Average Latency||4.16 ms|
|Rotational Vibration||12.5 rad/s2 @ 10-1500 Hz|
|Startup Current, Typical (12 V)||2.0 A|
|Idle Power, Average||5.0 W|
|Average Operating Power||7.8 W|
|Standby Mode, Typical||0.8 W|
|Sleep Mode, Typical||0.8 W|
|Power Supply Requirements||+12 and +5 V|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||1.0 x 4.0 x 5.8″ / 26.1 x 101.9 x 147.0 mm|
|Weight||1.55 lb / 705 g|
IRONWOLF PRO 12TB
- AgileArray technology focuses on drive balance, RAID optimization with error recovery control and power management on NAS enclosures
- Optimized for 1-to 16-bay NAS enclosures
- Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors are standard, mitigating vibration to keep consistent performance in multi-bay NAS enclosures
- Do more with up to 10TB of storage and a user workload rate up to 300TB/yr thanks to multi-user technology
- 1.2M hours MTBF, 5-year limited warranty and included Rescue Data Recovery plans for complete peace of mind
TOUGH. READY. SCALABLE FOR NAS.
IronWolf Pro is built to be always on, always accessible. AgileArray technology, combined with standard Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors, make for optimal reliabilty and system agility. Plus, you can take advantage of multi-user technology, which allows extreme workload rates. Be ready to scale up!
- 1- to 16-bay network attached storage (NAS)
- Backup, archiving and disater recovery
- On-premise private cloud
- Virtual storage
AGILEARRAY HARD DRIVE OPTIMIZATION FOR BUSINESS NAS
IronWolf Pro is optimized with AgileArray, built for NAS to provide the ultimate NAS experience. It features dual-plane balancing with RV sensors for consistent performance, RAID-optimized firmware and advanced power management.
IRONWOLF PRO NOW INCLUDES 2-YEAR RESCUE DATA RECOVERY SERVICE PLAN
Your data is important and a Rescue plan provides peace of mind in case of unexpected data loss due to accidents or mechanical damage.
The Rescue plan gives you access to a global team of world-class data recovery experts with a 95% customer satisfaction rating.
Register an IronWolf Pro drive to activate your free Rescue plan and you are covered for 2 years.