No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Samsung 970 Evo Series – 250GB PCIE NVME – M.2 Internal Solid State Drive (MZ-V7E250BW)
All Products are Genuine, New & Original.
Within 7 Working Days
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Due To Outbreak Of Covid 19 All The Shipments May Be Delayed.
- Designed for tech savvy users, gamers and professionals with frequent high workloads such as video production/editing or simulations
- Read/write speeds of 3400/1500 MB/S, Speed of SSD varies from system to system due to different configuration
- Dynamic Thermal Guard technology TBW-150 TB
- The NVMe interface (PCIe M.2 2280) offers enhanced bandwidth, low latency and power efficiency, perfect for tech enthusiasts, high-end gamers and 4K and 3D content designers
- Warranty not applicable in India for items sold by Amazon Export Sales LLC, NVME and m.2 SSD both are different and not same, hence Check compatibility before purchasing
- Samsung 970 is NVME SSD and only work with Supporting NVME Laptop or desktop Board
- If any confusion about compatibility, you can ask to seller about compatibility for your device
- For any product related queries kindly contact brand customer care 1800-4072-67864, [email protected]
The SSD that goes further
Accelerate into next-gen computing. The Samsung 970 EVO delivers breakthrough speeds, best-in-class reliability, and a broad range of capacity options up to 2TB*. The latest V-NAND, new Phoenix controller, and Intelligent TurboWrite technology enhance high-end gaming and 4K & 3D graphic editing.
*1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes by IDEMA. A certain portion of capacity may be used for system file and maintenance use, so the actual capacity may differ from what is indicated on the product label.
Next level SSD speed
Feel the NVMe difference. The 970 EVO transforms high-end gaming and streamlines graphic intensive workflows with the new Phoenix controller and Intelligent TurboWrite technology. Get stunning sequential read/write speeds of 3,500/2,500 MB/s*, up to 32% faster writes than the previous generation.
* Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version, system hardware and configuration. Performance measurements based on IOmeter 1.1.0. Write performance measurements are based on Intelligent TurboWrite technology.
* Test system configuration: Intel Core i7-7700K CPU @4.2GHz, DDR4 2400MHz 32GB, OS-Windows 10 Built 10240, Chipset–ASUS PRIME Z270-A
* The sequential write performances after TurboWrite region are: 300 MB/s(250GB), 600 MB/s(500GB), 1,200 MB/s(1TB) and 1,250 MB/s(2TB). For more information on the TurboWrite, please visit samsungssd.com
The next advancement in NVMe SSD. The 970 EVO fits up to 2TB onto the compact M.2 (2280) form factor, greatly expanding storage capacity and saving space for other components. Samsung’s innovative technology empowers you with the capacity to do more and accomplish more.
The new standard in sustainable performance. Get up to 1,200 TBW* with a 5-year limited warranty, achieving 50 percent higher than the previous generation. The 970 EVO provides exceptional endurance powered by the latest V-NAND technology and Samsung’s quality.
* TBW: Terabytes Written
* Warrantied TBW for 970 EVO: 150 TBW for 250GB model, 300 TBW for 500GB model, 600 TBW for 1TB model, 1,200 TBW for 2TB model.
* 5-years or TBW, whichever comes first. For more information on the warranty, please find the enclosed warranty statement in the package.
Achieve a new level of drive confidence. Samsung’s advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 EVO enable superior heat dissipation. The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops.
Advanced drive management made simple. The Samsung Magician software will help you keep an eye on your drive. A suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
|Highlights||Samsung 970 EVO Series MZ-V7E250BW Internal Solid State Drive (SSD), M.2 (2280) Form Factor, 250GB Capacity, Up to 3,400 MB/s (Seq. Read), Up to 1,500 MB/s (Seq. Write), Samsung Phoenix Controller, Samsung V-NAND 3bit MLC Storage Memory, Samsung 512 MB Low Power DDR4 SDRAM SDRAM Cache Memory, 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF).|
|Capacity||250 GB (1 GB=1 Billionbyte by IDEMA)|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Interface||PCIe Gen 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3|
|Dimension||Max 80.15 x 22.15 x 2.38 (mm) (W x H x D)|
|Storage Memory||Samsung V-NAND 3-bit MLC|
|Controller||Samsung Phoenix Controller|
|Cache Memory||512 MB Low Power DDR4 SDRAM|
|Software||Magician Software for SSD management|
|Installation Kit||Not Available|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited Warranty or 150 TBW Limited Warranty|
|TRIM Support||TRIM Supported|
|S.M.A.R.T Support||S.M.A.R.T Supported|
|GC (Garbage Collection)||Auto Garbage Collection Algorithm|
|Encryption Support||AES 256-bit Encryption (Class 0), TCG/Opal, IEEE1667 (Encrypted drive)|
|WWN Support||Not Supported|
|Device Sleep Mode Support||Yes|
|Sequential Read||Up to 3,400 MB/sec|
|Sequential Write||Up to 1,500 MB/sec|
|Random Read (4KB, QD32)||Up to 200,000 IOPS|
|Random Write (4KB, QD32)||Up to 350,000 IOPS|
|Random Read (4KB, QD1)||Up to 15,000 IOPS|
|Random Write (4KB, QD1)||Up to 50,000 IOPS|
|Average Power Consumption (system level)||Average: 5.4 Watts|
Maximum: 9.0 Watts (Burst mode)
|Power consumption (Idle)||Max. 30mW|
|TRIM Support||1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)|
|Operating Temperature||0 °C to 70 °C (Measured by SMART Temperature. Proper airflow recommended)|
|Shock||1,500 G & 0.5 ms (Half sine)|
|Dimensions||8 × 2.2 × 0.23 cm|