Nikon Wireless Remote Speedlight SB-R200
All Products are Genuine & Original.
All orders are shipped in 1-7 business days.
Estimated Delivery Date: March 1
Want it by Sunday? Order Now
- Wireless Slave TTL Flash for Close-Ups
- Compatible with Nikon i-TTL
- Guide Number: 33′ at ISO 100
- Coverage: 24mm (FX Format)
- Tilts from -60° to 45°
- Recycle Time: 6 Seconds
- AF Assist Light; High-Speed Sync
- Runs on One CR123A Lithium Battery
- Filter Holder and Filter Set Included
- Optional Ring for Mounting to Lens
Wireless Remote Speedlight SB-R200, a portable wireless remote flash unit for Nikon Advanced Wireless Lighting system.
The Wireless Remote Speedlight SB-R200 offers a guide number of 14/46 (ISO 200, m/ft.), and can be attached to the front of the lens via the Attachment Ring SX-1, held in the photographer’s hand, or freely positioned by using the Speedlight Stand AS-20, which is supplied with the SB-R200.
|Dimensions||10 × 20 × 15 cm|
Nikon SB-R200 Specs
|Guide No.||32.81′ (10 m) ISO100|
|Angle of Coverage||78° Horizontal
|Vari-Power||1/1 – 1/128|
|Flash Duration||3/5000 sec|
|Recycle Time||Approximately 6 seconds|
|Power Source||1x CR123A Lithium Battery|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||3.1 x 3.0 x 2.2″ / 80.0 x 75.0 x 55.0 mm|
|Weight||4.23 oz / 120 g|
|Package Weight||1.1 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.9 x 4.9 x 3.7″|