Nikon D3400 DSLR Camera (Body Only)
- Body Only Price-
- Body+(AF-P 18-55mm VR Kit Lens) Price-
- Body+(D-ZOOM KIT: AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR + AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR) Price-
- 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- No Optical Low-Pass Filter
- Native ISO 100-25600; 5 fps Shooting
- 3.0″ 921k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Multi-CAM 1000 11-Point AF System
- SnapBridge Bluetooth Connectivity
- Guide Mode and Special Effects
- AF-P DX 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens
Take your first step into the world of DSLR photography with the new Nikon D3400 with SnapBridge*1 — the latest feature that automatically connects your pictures with the world. The D3400 captures every memory in stunning detail with ISO 100-25600, 24.2 megapixels, an 11-point autofocus system and features the ability to shoot Full HD 1080/60p videos. No matter the situation, whatever the occasion, the compact and lightweight D3400 is always ready to immortalise your most precious moments.
CONNECT YOUR IMAGES WITH THE WORLD
Share your best shots with SnapBridge*1, a new feature that automatically downloads your images to your smart device*2 via a constant Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connection*3. BLE maintains constant connection with minimal energy use, so you can continue shooting and sharing without excessive battery consumption on either device. SnapBridge also allows your smart device to access the D3400 when the camera is switched off. It can even automatically upload your pictures into Nikon Image Space*4.
SAVOUR EVERY MOMENT
Get in the thick of the action and capture it all. With 11 autofocus (AF) points, the D3400 ensures that your loved ones always stay in focus, even when they’re at their most spontaneous. With a continuous shooting speed of approximately 5 frames per second, you have the peace of mind of never missing a priceless memory.
BRING MOVING PICTURES TO LIFE IN HD
Relive your favourite memories or share them with your friends and family, by capturing the smoothest of videos in Full HD 1080/60p. Make the most of the AF-P kit lenses for quiet and high-speed AF operation that allows for comfortable and easy movie recording of all that is precious to you.
SIMPLE TO USE AND EASY TO MASTER
If you are new to a DSLR, the built-in Guide Mode teaches you the basics of operating the camera, helping you achieve great shots in a variety of scenarios. The D3400 also comes equipped with Picture Control that allows you more creative control to customise and tailor your images in the camera itself. Express your creativity with 10 different Special Effects, such as Night Vision or Miniature Effect, for unique and eye-catching photographs.
DESIGNED TO IMPRESS AND PERFORM
Take the D3400 with you wherever you go. Weighing approximately 395g, the D3400 is a joy to hold and use. Its compact monocoque structure also features a sleek and high-quality body design, and will be a sturdy companion as you begin your journey of DSLR photography.
1 SnapBridge can be used with a compatible iPhone®, iPad® and iPod touch® or smart devices running the Android™ operating system with the SnapBridge app installed. The app can be downloaded free from Apple App Store® and Google Play™. Videos cannot be transferred from the D3400. Remote shooting using the SnapBridge app is not available. Optional ML-L3 Wireless Remote Control is available for this purpose.
*2 Android 5.0 or later or 6.0.1 or later is required.
The iOS app release date on Apple App Store® will be announced as soon as determined.
A device with Bluetooth 4.0 or later (i.e. a device that supports Bluetooth Low Energy) is necessary.
*3 Bluetooth® communication is available when the camera is connected to a smart device with the SnapBridge app installed. Wi-Fi communication is not available.
*4 Register for your Nikon ID to receive unlimited online storage for thumbnail pictures at a resolution of 1920×1080 on NIKON IMAGE SPACE, for free.
• The SD, SDHC and SDXC logos are trademarks of SD-3C, LLC. • PictBridge is a trademark. • HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing, LLC. • Apple®, iPhone®, iPad®, iPod touch® and App Store® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and/or other countries. • iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc., in the U.S. and/or other countries and is used under license. • Android™ and Google Play™ are trademarks of Google Inc. • The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Nikon Corporation is under license. • Other products and brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. • Images in viewfinders, on LCDs and monitors shown in this material are simulated.
|Dimensions||20 × 15 × 20 cm|