No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
MSI Z170-A PRO Intel Z170A LGA 1151 DDR4 USB 3.1 ATX Motherboard
All Products are Genuine, New & Original.
Estimated Delivery Date: November 8
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Due To Outbreak Of Covid 19 All The Shipments May Be Delayed.
- LGA1151, Supports 6th Generation Intel Core i7/ i5/ i3/ Pentium/ Celeron Processors
- Chipset: Intel Z170 Express
- Memory: 4x DDR4-3200(OC)/ 3000(OC)/ 2800(OC)/ 2600(OC)/ 2400/ 2133 MHz DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, ECC, Unbuffered, Max Capacity of 64GB
- Slots: 2x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slots (one runs at x4 mode), 4x PCI-Express 3.0 x1 Slots
- Multi-Graphics: Supports AMD 2-Way CrossFireX Technology
- SATA: 6x SATA3 Ports, Support RAID 0, 1, 5, 10; 2x SATA Express Ports (PCI-Express 3.0 x2)
- Audio: Realtek ALC892 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- LAN: Realtek RTL8111H Gigabit Ethernet Controller
MAKING YOUR LIFE EASIER IS OUR BUSINESS
The PRO Series motherboards fit in any PC. Quality you can trust with top performance and clever business solutions are key aspects of these motherboards. Make your life easier and boost your business with the super stable, reliable and long-lasting PRO Series motherboards.
UNMATCHED MEMORY PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY
With traditional memory design the memory signals are often distorted by electromagnetic signals from other components, making the system perform slower or become unstable. MSI introduces DDR4 Boost technology with optimized traces and fully isolated memory circuitry. This design ensures the memory signals stay pure for optimal performance and stability.
OC GENIE 4
OC Genie is the world’s first built-in hardware overclocking technology on motherboards. With this one-second overclocking option we’re giving you even more performance. Just hit the button and your PC gets another adrenalin shot.
PERFORMANCE BOOST MODE
*Features may vary according to your platform and model
FAST STORAGE WITH SATA EXPRESS
SATA Express offers a solution in high speed storage through PCI-Express, providing more bandwidth for the latest generation SSDs up to 16 Gb/s.
Delivering speeds up to 32Gb/s using Gen3 x4, Turbo M.2 is over 5 times faster than a regular SATA III connection! Enjoy a blazing fast system boot up and insanely fast loading of applications and games with MSI motherboards.
TURBO U.2 HOST CARD (OPTIONAL)
The U.2 Host Card delivers performance up to 32 Gb/s and allows support for next gen 2.5-inch SSDs using the U.2 connector. A redriver chip is added to increase data transfer speed.
DATA TRANSFER SPEED
THE ALL NEW, AWARD-WINNING CLICK BIOS 5
LEARN MORE ON OUR UEFI BIOS PAGE
Explore the greatly improved, award-winning CLICK BIOS 5 and use it to tune your system to maximum performance. MSI CLICK BIOS 5 is the next generation UEFI BIOS with optimizations for Windows 10.
Control your system in two modes: EZ mode, for the most used settings and functions. Advanced mode for more detailed settings and fine-tuning options to boost your system’s performance.
- Variety of options to boost your game performance
- Next gen UEFI BIOS with award winning design
- High-resolution multi language scalable font
- Easy to use
- Advanced overclocking
Low res, non-scalable
CLICK BIOS 5
Sharp, hi-res, scalable design
STABLE, SECURE NETWORKING
The Gigabit network adapter on MSI Professional motherboards offers fast, reliable and secure networking.
Featuring Network Genie for easy to use bandwidth optimizing
- Allows you to change applications’ traffic priority
- Perfect for cloud computing and data syncing
MSI M-Cloud is a convenient and secure way of saving personal files in the cloud. M-Cloud simplifies complicated settings with a user friendly interface and is easy to learn. Build and maintain your personal cloud with ease. M-Cloud can also turn your PC into an Access Point. You can easily share a wireless network or internet signal to other devices through just a few simple steps.
MILITARY CLASS 4 COMPONENTS
Dark Choke uses the special core design and allows the Dark Choke to run at a lower temperature with higher capacity and better power efficiency and stability.
With their aluminum core design and Japanese made quality, Solid CAPs are made for high-end design motherboard. Not only do Solid CAPs could provide lower Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR), but also work firmly for over-10-year.
Reduction in moisture absorption helps prevent “Conductive Anodic Filament”. Untreated PCB’s can have 10x higher failure rate.
All key components used in MSI motherboards have all passed military testing ensuring stable operation in the harshest environments.
Carefully selected materials, multiple PCB layers and shielding result in the best circuit protection for MSI motherboards.
Each and every I/O port is protected against the hazards of Electro Static Discharge.
All MSI motherboards comply with strict American FCC regulations and reduce the impact of Electromagnetic Interference.
MSI EZ Debug LED is an easy troubleshooting tool using 3 LEDs to indicate CPU / Memory / VGA operation every time you boot up your system. Run into trouble? Use the LEDs to easily identify the source of your problem and get back into operation quickly.
ENHANCED CPU OVERVOLTAGE PROTECTION
Onboard overvoltage protection prevents overvoltage and short-circuit damage of the CPU and other components. A red LED near the 24 pin CPU power connector let you know that overvoltage protection is activated for easier troubleshooting.
OPTIMIZED FOR MULTIPLE GRAPHICS CARDS
This motherboard supports AMD CrossFire™. Optimal PCI-Express slot placement allows for better fitting and airflow.
That way, you can enjoy the best graphics at the highest framerate jumping off from your screen when running an AMD CrossFire™ setup.
Worried about damaging the PCI-Express slot or your graphics card because of the weight?
MSI® VGA ARMOR
With the increased size and weight of modern high end graphics cards, traditional PCI Express slots often show signs of bending or even breaking. Meet VGA Armor, strengthened PCI Express slots using more solder points to make sure you never have to worry about breaking off any of the slots.
MSI® VGA ARMORREINFORCED, HEAVY SOLDERED CONNECTIONS
Total Fan Control gives you complete control of all your fans connected to the motherboard, through a revolutionary and easy to use interface.
- Full control of fans through 4-pin fan headers
- Real-time monitor fan speeds & temperatures
- Intuitive, easy to use application design
- Set profiles
- Log fan speed, voltage and temperature status
WHQL CERTIFIED. WINDOWS 10 READY.
Benefit from great compatibility and a worry-free user experience when using Microsoft Windows 8 / 8.1 or Windows 10 with MSI PRO Series motherboards.
MSI is world’s first motherboard manufacturer to receive official Microsoft Windows 10 WHQL certification. With a true testament to compatibility and performance, the MSI R&D team ensures a worry-free experience when using the latest version of Microsoft Windows on any MSI PRO Series motherboard.
- 100% Compatibility
- 100% Performance
- 100% Trusted & Certified
STUDIO GRADE SOUND WITH AUDIO BOOST
With Audio Boost we’re delivering the highest sound quality through the use of premium quality audio components. That way, you can enjoy breathtaking, crystal clear sound and music through 6-channel Audio or high impendence headphones and truly dominate the game.
Isolated Audio PCB
Chemi-Con Audio Capacitors
Front Dedicated Headphone Out
Separated Audio Layers
With MSI Super Charger you can deliver more power than regular USB chargers to your smartphone, tablet, USB game controller or portable console. You can quickly charge these devices when you’re not gaming on your PC, eliminating the need for wall power sockets.
LEGACY DVI / VGA VIDEO SUPPORT
To support professional monitors, TV’s, beamers and other displays, this MSI motherboard features DVI and a VGA video output. No matter what screen type you want to connect, using a dedicated graphics card or an onboard connector, MSI motherboards have you covered.
Enjoy awesome 4K UHD (2160p ultra-high definition) video playback with MSI motherboards.
DISPLAY PORT 1.2
This motherboard is equipped with DisplayPort 1.2 supporting the latest 4K Ultra-HD 4096×2160p resolution @ 60Hz to provide an unprecedented breathtaking visual experience.
Be sure to take full advantage by connecting your devices to the optimized ports.
- Keyboard / Mouse
- VGA port
- LAN port
- Audio connectors
- USB 3.1 Gen1 ports
- DVI port
- Display port
- USB 3.1 Gen1 ports
- USB 2.0 ports
|Dimensions||35 × 32 × 6 cm|
- CPU (Max Support)i7
- ChipsetIntel® Z170
- DDR4 Memory3200(OC)/ 3000(OC)/ 2800(OC)/ 2600(OC)/ 2400/ 2133 MHz
- Memory ChannelDual
- DIMM Slots4
- Max Memory (GB)64
- PCI-E GenGen3(16)
- SATA Express2
- M.2 Slot1 x 2280 Key M(PCIe Gen3 x4/SATA)
- TPM (header)1
- USB 3.1 ports (Front)4(Gen1)
- USB 3.1 ports (Rear)4(Gen1)
- USB 2.0 ports (Front)4
- USB 2.0 ports (Rear)2
- Audio ports (Rear)6
- Form FactorATX
• Supports 6th Gen Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 processors, and Intel® Pentium® and Celeron® processors for Socket LGA1151
|Chipset• Intel® Z170 Chipset|
Main Memory• 4 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GB
– Supports DDR4 3200(OC)/ 3000(OC)/ 2800(OC)/ 2600(OC)/ 2400/ 2133 MHz
• Dual channel memory architecture
• Supports ECC, un-buffered memory
– ECC UDIMM memory (non-ECC mode)
• Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* Hyper DIMM support depends on the individual CPU physical characteristics
* Please refer to Compatibility reports for more information of compatible memory
Slots• 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots (support x16/ x4 modes)
• 4 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots
|Onboard Graphics• 1 x DisplayPort, supports a maximum resolution of 4096×[email protected], 2560×[email protected], 3840×[email protected], 1920×[email protected]|
• 1 x DVI-D port, support a maximum resolution of 1920×[email protected]
• 1 x VGA port, support a maximum resolution of 1920×[email protected]
|Multi-GPU• Supports 2-Way AMD® CrossFire™ Technology|
On-Board SATA• Intel® Z170 Express Chipset
• 6 x SATA 6Gb/s ports*
• Supports RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices
• 1 x M.2 Key M Socket supports type 2280/2260/2242 storage devices in both PCIE Gen3 x4 & SATA mode*
– Supports PCIe 3.0 x4 NVMe Mini-SAS SSD with Turbo U.2 Host Card**
• 2 x SATAe port (PCIe 3.0 x2)***
• Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology for Intel Core™ processors.* SATA1~2 ports will be unavailable when installing the M.2 SATA interface module in M.2 slot. SATA3~4 ports will be unavailable when installing the M.2 PCIe interface module in M.2 slot.
** The Turbo U.2 Host Card is not included, please purchase separately.
*** SATAe port is backward compatible with SATA.
|USB• Intel® Z170 Chipset|
– 8 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (SuperSpeed USB) ports (4 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB 3.1 Gen1 connector)
– 6 x USB 2.0 (High-speed USB) ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB 2.0 connectors)
Audio• Realtek® ALC892 Codec
• 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
LAN• 1 x Realtek RTL8111H Gigabit LAN controller
Back Panel I/O Ports– 1 x PS/2 keyboard/ mouse port
– 1 x VGA port
– 1 x DVI-D port
– 1 x DisplayPort
– 1 x LAN (RJ45) port
– 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 ports
– 2 x USB 2.0 ports
– 6 x audio jacks
|Internal I/O Connectors– 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector|
– 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
– 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
– 2 x SATAe connector
– 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (support additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
– 2 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connector (supports additional 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports)
– 2 x 4-pin CPU fan connectors
– 3 x 3-pin system fan connectors
– 1 x Front panel audio connector
– 2 x Front panel connectors
– 1 x TPM module connector
– 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
– 1 x Serial port connector
– 1 x Parallel port connector
– 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Dimension• 12 in. x 8.9 in. (30.5 cm x 22.5 cm) ATX Form Factor
|Mounting• 6 mounting holes|