No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
MSI X99A Workstation Intel Socket LGA2011 Extended ATX Motherboard
All Products are Genuine, New & Original.
Estimated Delivery Date: May 24
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Due To Outbreak Of Covid 19 All The Shipments May Be Delayed.
- Supports New Intel® Core™ i7 Processor Extreme Edition for LGA 2011-3 socket.
- DDR4 Steel Armor with Best signal stability. Supports ECC Registered memory.
- MULTI-GPU with Steel Armor: Steel Armor PCI-E slots. Supports Nvidia Quadro® SLI.
- Maximized high speed storage support: Turbo M.2 32Gb/s + Turbo U.2 32Gb/s + SATA-E 10Gb/s
- USB 3.1 Gen2 2X FASTER: USB 3.1 Gen2 offers performance twice as fast as a regular USB 3.0 connection.
- Military Class 5: The latest evolution in high quality components featuring the brand new Titanium Chokes.
- Dual Intel LAN with Teaming: higher networking performance and stability.
- Audio Boost 3: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality
- Guard-Pro: Improved Protection and Power Efficiency
- EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot
- Overvoltage Protection:Prevent Unforeseen Damage
- Click BIOS 5: Award-winning brand new Click BIOS 5 with high resolution scalable font
- Shortcut Manager: Customize every key to suit your needs in one application.
- Windows 10 Ready: 100% Compatibility, Performance, Trusted and Certified.
- USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A / C
- Dual Intel LAN with Teaming
- Audio Boost 3 & Cover
- Ti Choke & Military Class 5
- Quadro SLI with Steel Armor
- Turbo M.2 with Steel Armor
- Mystic Light Extension
- Digital Debug LED
- DDR4 Boost with Steel Armor
- Turbo U.2
- Front USB 3.1 Gen1
- SATA Express
Be sure to take full advantage by connecting your devices to the optimized ports.
- Mouse / Keyboard
- Lan ports
- Audio connectors
- USB 2.0 ports
- Clear CMOS
- USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A
USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C
- USB 3.1 Gen1 ports
- USB 2.0 ports
Engineered to cater even the most demanding professional. By using industries’ highest quality components, with an unmatched R&D design and extreme QA testing, the WORKSTATION motherboards guarantee the best in performance, stability and reliability.
Packed with features, including optimizations for NVIDIA QUADRO graphics cards and industry leading storage solutions, the WORKSTATION motherboard is the perfect multi-tasking powerhouse for demanding productivity applications.
TURBO U.2 ON BOARD
Turbo U.2 connector delivers performance up to 32 Gb/s and allows support for next gen 2.5-inch SSDs using the U.2 connector.
TURBO M.2 STEEL ARMOR
Delivering speeds up to 32Gb/s using Gen3 x4, Turbo M.2 is more than 5 times faster than a regular SATA III connection! Exclusive Steel Armor provides best signal quality. Enjoy a blazing fast system boot up and insanely fast loading of applications and games.
FAST STORAGE WITH SATA EXPRESS
SATA Express offers a solution in high speed storage through PCI-Express, providing more bandwidth for the latest generation SSDs up to 16 Gb/s.
DATA TRANSFER SPEED
PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY
With traditional memory design the memory signals are often distorted by electromagnetic signals from other components, making the system perform slower or become unstable. MSI introduces DDR4 Boost technology with optimized traces and fully isolated memory circuitry. This design ensures the memory signals stay pure for optimal performance and stability.
Steel Armor technology is now also available for DDR4 Boost, offering better EMI-shielding and even better signal strength, for optimal memory performance.
NVIDIA® QUADRO®SLI SUPPORT
Unique Steel Armor and optimal PCI Express slot placement ensure perfect stability and compatibility for heavy duty computing.
Designed and optimized for NVIDIA® Quadro®SLI for the best rendering efficiency.
OPTIMIZED PCB DESIGN
Industry leading design maximizes bandwidth to fully utilize professional graphics cards and high-end storage devices. Optimized compatibility & solid stability offers worry-free, professional usage.
THE ALL NEW, AWARD-WINNING CLICK BIOS 5
Explore the greatly improved, award-winning CLICK BIOS 5 and use it to tune your system to maximum performance. MSI CLICK BIOS 5 is the next generation UEFI BIOS with optimizations for Windows 10.
Control your system in two modes: EZ mode, for the most used settings and functions. Advanced mode for more detailed settings and fine-tuning options to boost your system’s performance.
- Variety of options to boost your game performance
- Next gen UEFI BIOS with award winning design
- High-resolution multi language scalable font
- Easy to use
- Advanced overclocking
Low res, non-scalable
CLICK BIOS 5
Sharp, hi-res, scalable design
STABLE, SECURE NETWORKING
Experience a faster and more stable data transfer with Intel® LAN. This high quality networking solution is optimized for professional use to deliver outstanding performance and a secure, stable and fast network connection.
Combining 2 Intel LAN connectors (i218-LM & I210-AT), TEAMING reduces time spent waiting for big files being transferred, and protects against copy errors.
OPTIMIZED FOR NEXT GENERATION 10 GBIT LAN SOLUTIONS
- Intel® X540 10GBASE-T
Improved signal strength with STEEL ARMOR
on PCI-Express x8 slots
MSI M-Cloud is a convenient and secure way of saving personal files in the cloud. M-Cloud simplifies complicated settings with a user friendly interface and is easy to learn. Build and maintain your personal cloud with ease. M-Cloud can also turn your PC into an Access Point. You can easily share a wireless network or internet signal to other devices through just a few simple steps.
Industry leading quality
Industrial Level Test Standards
MILITARY CLASS 5 COMPONENTS
Military Class 5 is the latest evolution in high quality components. The Titanium Choke and Dark CAP ensure that your PC runs stable under extreme gaming conditions.
Titanium Choke uses a Titanium core that has better ability in thermal and higher temperature tolerance. This allows the Titanium Choke to run at a 220 degree Celsius high temperature, have a 40% higher current capacity, a 30% improvement in power efficiency and better overclocking power stability.
With their aluminum core design, Dark CAPs has been a staple in high-end motherboard designs and provides lower Equivalent Series Resistance (ESR) as well as its over-10-year lifespan.
Reduction in moisture absorption helps prevent “Conductive Anodic Filament”. Untreated PCB’s can have 10x higher failure rate.
All key components used in MSI motherboards have all passed military testing ensuring stable operation in the harshest environments.
Carefully selected materials, multiple PCB layers and shielding result in the best circuit protection for MSI motherboards.
Each and every I/O port is protected against the hazards of Electro Static Discharge.
All MSI motherboards comply with strict American FCC regulations and reduce the impact of Electromagnetic Interference.
MSI EZ Debug LED is an easy troubleshooting tool using 3 LEDs to indicate CPU / Memory / VGA operation every time you boot up your system. Run into trouble? Use the LEDs to easily identify the source of your problem and get back into operation quickly.
OPTIMIZED FOR MULTIPLE GRAPHICS CARDS
SLI /CROSSFIRE SUPPORT
This motherboard supports SLI / CrossFire. Optimal PCI-Express slot placement allows for better fitting and airflow.
That way, you can enjoy the best graphics at the highest framerate jumping from your screen when running an NVIDIA® SLI™ or AMD CrossFire™ setup.
Worried about damaging the PCI-Express slot or your graphics card because of the weight?
MSI® STEEL ARMOR
Steel Armor has more solder points on the PCB for more strength and protects the PCI-Express signals against electromagnetic interference for a stutter-free gaming experience and higher GPU overclocking.
MSI® STEEL ARMORREINFORCED, HEAVY SOLDERED CONNECTIONS
Total Fan Control gives you complete control of all your fans connected to the motherboard, through a revolutionary and easy to use interface.
- Full control of fans through 4-pin fan headers
- Real-time monitor fan speeds & temperatures
- Intuitive, easy to use application design
- Set profiles
- Log fan speed, voltage and temperature status
WHQL CERTIFIED. WINDOWS 10 READY.
Benefit from great compatibility and a worry-free user experience when using Microsoft Windows 8 / 8.1 or Windows 10 with MSI PRO Series motherboards.
MSI is world’s first motherboard manufacturer to receive official Microsoft Windows 10 WHQL certification. With a true testament to compatibility and performance, the MSI R&D team ensures a worry-free experience when using the latest version of Microsoft Windows on any MSI PRO Series motherboard.
- 100% Compatibility
- 100% Performance
- 100% Trusted & Certified
Feature heavy weight
Shortcut Manager provides you with more functionality from your existing keyboard. Simply load your favorite apps with 1 key. You can even customize the F1 to F10 keys to function as Macro Keys, to perform any desired action you program. Quick load up of your daily work? Press F2. It’s that simple!
MSI® SMART KEYS
of mail, browser or more
any application or folder
PERFORM MULTIPLE COMMANDS
WITH JUST ONE CLICK
One press to login (program passwords)
STUDIO GRADE SOUND WITH AUDIO BOOST
With Audio Boost we’re delivering the highest sound quality through the use of premium quality audio components. That way, you can enjoy breathtaking, crystal clear sound and music through 6-channel Audio or high impendence headphones and truly dominate the game.
7.1 Audio Jacks
Isolated Audio PCB
Chemi-Con Audio Capacitors
Front Dedicated Headphone Out
Separated Audio Layers
MSI USB 3.1 GEN2
Transferring your favorite games, music and movies over USB has never been faster. USB 3.1 Gen2 enables lightning fast transfer speeds up to 10Gb/s!
- 2X faster than USB 3.1 Gen1
- 20X faster than USB 2.0
- Up to 10Gbps data transfer bandwidth
- Boost transfer rate for your PC and peripherals
Type-C with reversible design
Get all the performance benefits from USB 3.1 Gen2 combined with the convenience of the USB Type-C connector. This reversible connector allows for effortless connecting of USB devices.
FRONT USB 3.1 GEN1
With a cleverly placed USB 3.1 Gen1 front pin header on MSI motherboards, you can connect up to 4 USB 3.1 Gen1 devices directly to the front of your PC Chassis. This way you can easily enjoy fast USB speeds without having to use the hard-to-reach USB ports at the rear.
|Dimensions||35 × 32 × 6 cm|
- CPU (Max Support)i7
- ChipsetIntel® X99
- DDR4 Memory3333(OC)
Supports ECC registered memory
- Memory ChannelQuad
- DIMM Slots8
- Max Memory (GB)128
- PCI-E GenGen3(16)
- SATA Express1
- M.2 Slot1
- TPM (header)1
- USB 3.1 ports (Front)4(Gen1)
- USB 3.1 ports (Rear)4(Gen1), 2(Gen2, Type-A+C)
- USB 2.0 ports (Front)4
- USB 2.0 ports (Rear)4
- Audio ports (Rear)5 + SP/DIF
- Form FactorATX
- 3-way SLIY
• Supports New Intel® Core™ i7 Processor Extreme Edition for LGA2011-3 Socket
|Chipset• Intel® X99 Chipset|
• 8 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 128GB
Slots• 3 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots
– Support x16, x16/x16, x8/x16/x8*
– Support x16, x16/x8, x8/x8/x8**
• 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots
* For the CPU with 40 PCIe lanes support.
** For the CPU with 28 PCIe lanes support.
|Multi-GPU• Supports 3-Way AMD® CrossFire™ Technology|
• Supports 3-Way NVIDIA® SLI™ Technology
• Intel® X99 Chipset
• 1 x M.2 slot (Key M)*
• 1 x U.2 port */ **
• 1 x SATAe port* (compatible with 2 SATA ports)*
• Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology**
* SATAe port (include SATA5~6) will be unavailable when installing M.2 SATA storage in M.2 slot (for 40-lanes CPU only). SATAe port (include SATA5~6) will be unavailable when installing M.2 storage device in M.2 port (for 28-lanes CPU only).
|USB• ASMedia® ASM1142 Chipset|
– 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 (SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps) port on the back panel
– 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 (Super Speed USB 10Gbps) Type-C port on the back panel
• ASMedia® ASM1074 Chipset
• Intel® X99 Chipset
Audio• Realtek® ALC1150 Codec
• 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
• Supports S/PDIF output
• 1 x Intel® I218LM Gigabit LAN controller
Back Panel I/O Ports
• 1x PS/2 mouse port
Internal I/O Connectors
– 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
• 12 in. x 9.6 in. (30.5 cm x 24.4 cm) ATX Form Factor
|Mounting• 9 mounting holes|