No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
MSI X299M GAMING PRO CARBON AC MOTHERBOARD
All Products are Genuine, New & Original.
Estimated Delivery Date: November 7
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Due To Outbreak Of Covid 19 All The Shipments May Be Delayed.
- Supports Intel Core X-Series Processor Family for LGA2066 Socket
- Supports DDR4-4266+(OC) Memory
- M.2 Shield: Keep M.2 SSDs safe while preventing throttling, making them run cooler & faster
- VR Ready: best virtual reality experience without latency, reduces motion sickness
- Gaming LAN powered by Intel
The X299M Gaming Pro Carbon AC LGA 2066 Micro-ATX Motherboard from MSI is built on the Intel X299 chipset with a LGA 2066 socket designed for Intel Core X-series processors; however, please note that it does not support Core i7-7740X or i5-7640X processors. It’s equipped with four DDR4 memory slots that support up to 128GB of 4200 MHz RAM. For storage, it has eight SATA III ports and two M.2 slots, both which also support Intel Optane Memory. The X299M-A Gaming Pro has three PCIe 3.0 x 16 slots for expansion cards as well as graphics cards. Due to their layout, this motherboard supports up to 2-way AMD CrossFireX or NVIDIA SLI. Other integrated features include dual Intel Gigabit LAN, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, and Realtek ALC1220 7.1-channel high-definition audio.
- MSI Mystic Light
- This motherboard is equipped with MSI Mystic Light, which features millions of colors to choose from, a variety of lighting effects, and the ability to sync it with your other RGB-compatible products.
- The X299M Gaming Pro Carbon AC features four fan headers that support DC and PWM modes for complete fan control via BIOS or a third-party software. Furthermore, it has a dedicated pump header for those who are planning to install liquid cooling.
- Multi-GPU Support
- This motherboard is equipped with three PCIe 3.0 x16 slots. Due to their placement, it supports up to two dual-slot graphics cards for 2-way AMD CrossFireX or NVIDIA SLI using the included SLI bridge.
- The memory circuity on this motherboard has an optimized layout for stability. Moreover, it supports a wide variety of RAM from multiple manufacturers as well as Intel’s Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) for enhanced performance.
- The M.2 slots on this motherboard supports transfer speeds of up to 32 Gb/s using the PCIe Gen3 x4 interface. They also support Intel Optane Memory to speed up system performance. Using MSI’s software, you can enable X-Boost, which optimizes your storage drives to maximize their performance.
- This motherboard is equipped with dual Intel Gigabit LAN ports with LAN protect, which protects your system from abnormal power surges. It also has 802.11ac Wi-Fi for wireless connectivity and Bluetooth 4.2 to pair compatible wireless peripherals and free up USB ports.
- Audio Boost – Delivers an enhanced and immersive listening experience with multiple hardware and software features.
- Nahimic 2 – Provides you with virtual surround sound and an in-game overlay that you can use to detect where audio is coming from.
- Isolated Audio Design with LED Border – Physically isolated circuitry ensures better audio signal.
- Separated Audio Layers – Separated layers in the PCB provide better sound quality for left- and right-audio channels.
- De-Pop Protection – Eliminates loud popping sounds when plugging or unplugging devices, or turning your system on or off.
- Dedicated Audio Processor – An EMI-shielded HD audio processor offers enhanced sound quality for both stereo and surround sound.
- Quality Capacitors – Golden audio capacitors ensure reliable and clear sound output.
- Additional Features
- 10-Phase Power Design
- BIOS Flashback+
- Load-Line Calibration
- Debug LED
- M.2 Heat Shield
- Steel Armor PCIe Slots
- Command Center
- Live Update
- Gaming Hotkey
- Gaming Device Port
- Game Boost
|Dimensions||28 × 28 × 6.5 cm|
MSI X299M Gaming Pro Carbon Specs
|CPU Socket||LGA 2066|
|Memory Slots||4 x 288-Pin|
|Memory Support||DDR4 2133, 2400, 2667, 2800, 2933, 3000, 3200, 3333, 3400, 3466, 3600, 3733, 3800, 3866, 4000, 4133, 4200 MHz|
|Maximum Capacity||128 GB|
|Channel Architecture||Quad Channel|
|SATA||8 x SATA II|
|M.2||1 x M Key 2242, 2260, 2280, 22110 (PCIe 3.0 x4, SATA III)|
1 x M Key 2242, 2260, 2280 (PCIe 3.0 x4, SATA III)
|RAID Support||RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 (SATA)|
RAID 0, 1 (M.2)
|Front Panel I/O|
|I/O Connection Headers||USB 3.1|
|Audio Codec||Realtek ALC1220 (7.1-Channel)|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)|
|Dimensions||9.6 x 9.6″ / 243.84 x 243.84 mm|
|Package Weight||3.75 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.0 x 10.0 x 3.0″|