No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
MSI MPG Z390 GAMING EDGE AC LGA 1151 ATX Motherboard
All Products are Genuine, New & Original.
Estimated Delivery Date: June 20
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Due To Outbreak Of Covid 19 All The Shipments May Be Delayed.
- Supports 9th i9-9900k, i7-9700k, i5-9600k and 8th Generation Intel Core/Pentium gold/Celeron Processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports Dual Channel DDR4 memory, up to 4400(oc) MHz
- 2x Turbo M.2, Intel Optane Memory Ready, Turbo USB 3.1 Gen2
- Mystic Light: 16.8 million colors/29 effects. Connect RGB or rainbow LED strips with addressable headers and create an RGB Gaming PC. Control Mystic Light Sync enabled products
- Built for high-performance gaming – extended heatsink, ATX Form Factor ready for Multi-GPU
he MPG Z390 GAMING EDGE AC LGA 1151 ATX Motherboard from MSI is built on the Intel Z390 chipset with an LGA 1151 socket designed for 8th- and 9th-generation Intel Core, Pentium Gold, and Celeron processors. It’s equipped with four DDR4 memory slots that support a max of 64GB of 4400 MHz RAM, three PCIe 3.0 x16 slots, three PCIe 3.0 x1 slots, six SATA III ports, and two M.2 slots. With three PCIe 3.0 x16 expansion slots, this motherboard can be used for two-way NVIDIA SLI or three-way AMD CrossFire setups. For storage, the M.2 slots support up to PCIe 3.0 x4 speeds as well as Intel Optane memory for quick data transfer. Please note that you should update the drivers and BIOS to the latest version before using Intel Optane memory. Other integrated features include multiple fan connectors, USB ports, DisplayPort and HDMI connectivity, Intel I219-V Gigabit LAN, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, Realtek ALC1220P 7.1-channel HD audio.
- The MPG Z390 has one water pump connector and six fan headers with DC and PWM control, which enable you to adjust your fans’ speeds as needed within BIOS or a third-party software. Moreover, it has an extended heatsink design to help dissipate heat and ensure stable performance.
- User Friendly
- XL Clip – Enlarged PCIe clips make it easier for users to swap out PCIe hardware
- EZ Debug LED – Onboard LEDs for key components indicate the source of a problem
- For stability and performance, this motherboard features Core Boost, a combination of layout design and optimization which allows for faster and undistorted current delivery to the CPU. It also supports one-second overclocking with the optional MSI Game Boost software. Additional enhancements and features include load-line calibration, overvoltage protection, digital power design, and double power connectors.
- The DDR4 RAM slots on this motherboard feature optimized traces and a fully isolated memory circuit for stable performance. It also supports a variety of RAM from different manufacturers, so be sure to check if yours is compatible. Moreover, you can easily toggle on XMP (Intel Extreme Memory Profile) with just a single click within BIOS.
- Install PCIe Gen 3 x4 SSDs or even Intel Optane memory on this motherboard for fast storage solutions. With a compatible drive, you’ll be able to transfer data at speeds of up to 32 Gb/s. Moreover, you can enable XBoost within MSI’s optional software for enhanced SSD speeds. For larger capacity storage, this motherboard has six SATA III ports and supports RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10 with M.2 Genie. Please note that you should upgrade the drivers and BIOS to the latest version before using Intel Optane memory.
- Internet Connectivity
- Intel I219-V provides you with fast, optimized gaming-quality Gigabit LAN connectivity. Moreover, this motherboard also has 802.11ac Wi-Fi for wireless internet connectivity as well as Bluetooth 5.0 for pairing additional peripherals.
- The MPG Z390 is built with MSI Audio Boost as well as multiple hardware and software features designed to provide you with a better listening experience.
- Dedicated, EMI-shielded Hi-Fi audio processor
- Isolated audio design with LED border ensures a better audio signal
- Separated audio layers for clean left and right channels
- De-pop protection prevents loud popping sounds when you plug or unplug or devices
- Nahimic 3 surround sound for immersion
- High-quality audio capacitors for a warmer sound
- Connectors for 7.1-channel surround sound
- MSI Mystic Light
- Control and sync your compatible RGB products with MSI Mystic Light. This motherboard has two 4-pin RGB LED connector, one 3-pin RAINBOW LED connector, and a 3-pin CORSAIR LED connector. With over 16.8 million colors to choose from and a variety of lighting patterns, MSI Mystic Light can be easily configured to fit your build’s aesthetics.
|Dimensions||13.8 × 11.0 × 3.6 cm|
MSI MPG Z390 GAMING EDGE AC Specs
|CPU Socket||LGA 1151|
|Back Panel I/O|
|USB||2 x USB 2.0 Type-A|
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A
1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
|Display||1 x DisplayPort|
1 x HDMI
|Audio||1 x S/PDIF|
5 x 3.5 mm
|Ethernet / Controller||1 x Intel I219-V Gigabit|
|PS/2||1 x Combo|
|Wi-Fi Antenna||2 x Connector|
|Memory Slots||4 x 288-Pin|
|Memory Support||DDR4 2133, 2400, 2666, 2800, 3000, 3200, 3300, 3333, 3400, 3466, 3600, 3733, 3866, 4000, 4133, 4200, 4266, 4300, 4400 MHz|
|Maximum Capacity||64 GB|
|Channel Architecture||Dual Channel|
|ECC Support||Non-ECC Unbuffered|
|SATA||6 x SATA III|
|M.2||2 x M Key 2242, 2260, 2280, 22110 (PCIe 3.0 x4, SATA III)|
|Optane Memory Support||Yes|
|RAID Support||RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 (SATA)|
RAID 0, 1 (M.2)
|Expansion Slots||3 x PCIe 3.0 x16|
3 x PCIe 3.0 x1
|USB||1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Header (Supports 1 USB Type-C Ports)|
2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Header (Supports 4 USB Type-A Ports)
2 x USB 2.0 Header (Supports 4 USB Type-A Ports)
|Multi-GPU Support||2-Way NVIDIA SLI|
3-Way AMD CrossFireX
|Air Cooling||1 x 4-Pin CPU|
5 x 4-Pin System
|Liquid Cooling||1 x 4-Pin Pump|
|Power Connectors||1 x 24-Pin Mainboard|
2 x 8-Pin CPU
1 x 4-Pin CPU
|Security||Chassis Intrusion, TPM Module|
|LED Header||4 x RGB|
|Add-On||1 x Thunderbolt Card Header|
|Legacy||1 x Serial|
|Front Panel I/O|
|I/O Connection Headers||USB 3.1|
|Audio Codec||Realtek ALC1220P (7.1-Channel)|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) (MU-MIMO)|
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows 10 (64-Bit)|
|Dimensions||9.6 x 12″ / 243.84 x 304.80 mm|
|Package Weight||3.925 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||13.7 x 11.0 x 3.5″|