No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
MSI GeForce GTX 1650 Gaming X 4G GDDR5 Gaming Graphic Card
All Products are Genuine, New & Original.
Estimated Delivery Date: June 20
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Due To Outbreak Of Covid 19 All The Shipments May Be Delayed.
- Using groundbreaking aerdynamic techniques, the heatsink is optimized for efficient heat dissipation.
- Eliminates fan noise by stopping the fans in low-load situations so you can focus on your game.
- A consolidated platform that offers all software including MYSTIC LIGHT factionality for your MSI Gaming product.
- The ultimate overclocking software with advanced conrtrol options and real-time headware monitor.
- Gives you more of what you want in a gaming experience. Incredibly smooth, tear-free gameplay at refersh rates up to 240Hz
TORX FAN 3.0
Award-winning fan design combining two different fin designs for cool & quiet gaming.
Mastery of Aerodynamics
Using groundbreaking aerodynamics techniques, the heatsink is optimized for efficient heat dissipation.
Eliminates fan noise by stopping the fans in low-load situations so you can focus your game.
A Consolidated platform that offers all software including MYSTIC LIGHT functionality for your MSI Gaming product.
The ultimate overclocking software with advanced control options and real-time hardware monitor.
MSI OC graphics cards are equipped with higher clock speeds out of the box for increased performance.
Gives you more of what you want in a gaming experiance. Incredible smooth, tear-free gameplay at refresh rates up to 240 Hz
|Model||GeForce GTX 1650 GAMING X 4G|
|Output||DisplayPort x 2 (v1.4) / HDMI 2.0b x 1|
|Memory||4GB GDDR5 Memory Speed = 8 Gbps|
|Core clock||Boost: 1860 MHz|
|GRAPHICS PROCESSING UNIT||NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1650|
|DirectX Version Support||12 API|
|Digital Maximum Resolution||7680 x 4320|
|Interface||PCI Express x16 3.0|
|Power Consumption||7.5 W|
|Weight (Card / Package)||585 g / 1196 g|
|Maximum Displays||3 G-SYNCTM technology = Y|
|Recommended Power Supply||300W|
|Card Dimension(mm)||245 x 127 x 39 mm|
|Power Connectors||6-pin x 1|
|Note*||Price, feature and specifications are subject to change without notice.|