LG 25UM58-P 25-inch 21:9 UltraWide IPS Monitor
- In-Plane Switching (IPS) Technology
- Dual HDMI Inputs
- 2560 x 1080 Resolution
- 250 cd/m² Brightness
LG 25UM58-P Overview
With a 21:9 aspect ratio, the 25UM58-P 25″ UltraWide IPS Monitor from LG has the screen real estate to multitask with ease. With the built-in Screen Split 2.0 feature users can easily customize the screen using 14 different screen configurations, including picture-in-picture and picture-by-picture, to suit the needs of nearly any task. Configuring the characteristics of the display has also been greatly simplified thanks to intuitive on-screen controls including the ability to modify aspects such as brightness, picture mode presets, Screen Split 2.0, and much more.
This LG display is designed to satisfy the needs of a variety of users from graphic designers to gamers. Covering up to 99% of the sRGB color space, the 25UM58-P monitor offers enhanced color accuracy ensuring what you see on the screen is true to life. For the gamers, LG has incorporated three gaming modes, two first-person shooter and one RTS preset, as well as dynamic action sync to provide a more immersive gaming experience.
Setup and configuration of the 25UM58-P monitor is simple as it comes equipped with two HDMI inputs. Once configured, users benefit from an UltraWide 2560 x 1080 resolution accompanied by a 5 ms response time, which helps to eliminate ghosting in video and games. This IPS display even supports 178° horizontal and vertical viewing angles allowing users to view the display from nearly any angle with little to no distortion.
- 21:9 UltraWide Full HD IPS Display
- The UltraWide 21:9 aspect ratio makes games and movies more immersive. The clarity of 1080p pixel Full HD resolution with the IPS panel is designed to ensure that from any viewing angle, everything looks more crisp and detailed in Full HD.
- sRGB over 99%
- sRGB is the standard color space of ideal color reproduction. So, with over 99% coverage of the sRGB spectrum, this LG monitor is a great solution for professional photographers, graphic designers or anyone looking for highly accurate color.
- On-Screen Control
- On-Screen Control puts a host of essential monitor settings into a handy window for quick, easy access. Volume, brightness, picture mode presets, Screen Split 2.0, Dual Controller, and more can now be adjusted with just a few clicks of the mouse, instead of hard buttons on the monitor.
- Split Screen 2.0
- Customize your monitor layout for multitasking with the latest version of LG Screen Split. Resize and display multiple windows at once, with 14 options including four different picture-in-picture (PIP) choices.
- Game Mode
- Set your game mode optimal gaming conditions. There are 3 gamer modes, 2 First-Person-Shooter modes, and even and RTS pre-set mode so you can choose the best mode for you.
- Advanced Gaming Features
- Serious gaming features for serious gamers. Quickly optimize monitor settings to activate Black Stabilizer to reveal detail in dark scenes while the Dynamic Action Sync feature provides smooth, fluid gaming action.
- Other Features
- Picture Mode
- Reader Mode
- Original Ratio
- Flicker Safe
- Automatic Standby
- Six Axis Control
- Smart Energy Saving
- Super Resolution+
- 4-Screen Split
- Black Stablizer
|Dimensions||70 × 36 × 14 cm|
|Inputs / Outputs|
|Connectivity||1 x DVI-D
1 x HDMI 2.0
1 x VGA
|Built-In Speakers||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Power Consumption||24 W (Typical)|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Certifications||ENERGY STAR, EPEAT GOLD, as per Manufacturer|
|Package Weight||11.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||26.5 x 13.8 x 5.0″|