No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Gigabyte Z490 VISION D (rev. 1.x) LGA 1200 ATX Intel Z490
All Products are Genuine, New & Original.
Estimated Delivery Date: August 9
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Due To Outbreak Of Covid 19 All The Shipments May Be Delayed.
- Supports 10th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Intel® Optane™ Memory Ready
- Direct 12+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution with DrMOS
- Advanced Thermal Design with Direct Touch Heatpipe
- Intel® Thunderbolt™ 3 Onboard – The USB-C that Does it All
- Onboard Intel® Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax 2T2R & BT5 with AORUS Antenna
- Intel® 2.5GbE + GbE Dual LAN with cFosSpeed
- Multi-Way Graphics Support with Dual Armor and Ultra Durable™ Design
- ALC1220-VB Enhance 114dB(Rear)/ 110dB(Front) SNR in Microphone with WIMA Audio Capacitors
- USB DAC-UP 2 with Adjustable Voltage
- Triple Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 interface with Thermal Guards
- Front USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C™ Header
- RGB FUSION 2.0 Support Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 5 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors , Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Updates BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save the Power as Easy as One Click
Maximum memory capacity on Z490 motherboard is 128GB. After Intel update the memory reference code, single slot support up to 32GB. Therefore with populated 2 DIMM per channel on both channel, total memory capacity is 128GB, which was only available on High End Desktop (HEDT) platform. For users who always run out of memory capacity, there is more bandwidth now. Easier and smoother for those memory intensive application such as rendering and video editing.
NVIDIA® QUADRO® Professional Graphics Supports
NVIDIA® QUADRO® 3D Workstation Professional Graphics Solutions are designed and built specifically for artists, designers, and engineers, NVIDIA Quadro GPUs power more than 100 professional applications across a broad range of industries. Professionals trust them to enable their best work using applications such as Adobe® Creative Cloud, Avid Media Composer, Autodesk Suites, Dassault Systemes, CATIA and SOLIDWORKS, Siemens NX, PTC Creo, and many more.
The BIOS is essential for users during initial setup to allow for the most optimal settings. With a new GUI and easier to use functionalities, GIGABYTE has been able to reinvent the BIOS to give users a better experience while setting up their new system.
GIGABYTE APP CENTER is an useful portal of all GIGABYTE MB utilities and drivers, you can choose any utility you want to install from APP CENTER and keep you updated with latest utilities and drivers version.
GIGABYTE’s EasyTune is a simple and easy-to-use interface that allows users to fine-tune their system settings or adjust system and memory clocks and voltages in a Windows environment. With Smart Quick Boost, one click is all it takes to automatically overclock your system, giving an added performance boost when you need it the most.
The GIGABYTE @BIOS app allows you to update your system’s BIOS from within Windows using a simple and slick graphical user interface. @BIOS can automatically download the latest version from the GIGABYTE servers or you can update your BIOS from a file on your computer. @BIOS also allows you to save your current BIOS to a file, recover your previous BIOS from an image and backup your BIOS to an image.
System Information Viewer
GIGABYTE System Information Viewer is a central location that gives you access to your current system status. Monitor components such as the clocks and processor, set your preferred fan speed profile, create alerts when temperatures get too high or record your system’s behavior; these are the possibilities of the System Information Viewer.
|Number of memory slots|
|BIOS memory size|
|Clear CMOS jumper|
|Motherboard chipset family|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity|
|Ethernet interface type|
2.5 Gigabit Ethernet
|PCI Express x16 slots|
|HDMI ports quantity|
|Power fan connector|
|Compatible processor series|
Intel® Celeron®, Intel® Core™ i3, Intel Core i7, Intel Core i9, Intel® Pentium®
|Audio output channels|
|Memory slots type|
|PCI Express x1 slots|
|Supported memory types|
|USB 2.0 connectors|
|RGB LED pin header|
|CPU fan connector|
|Motherboard form factor|
802.11a,802.11b,802.11g,Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n),Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
|Number of HDDs supported|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports|
|Maximum internal memory|