No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
GIGABYTE 1TB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
All Products are Genuine, New & Original.
Estimated Delivery Date: November 7
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Due To Outbreak Of Covid 19 All The Shipments May Be Delayed.
You Save: ₹3,099.00 (20.66%)
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Total Capacity: 1TB*
- Sequential Read Speed : up to 2500 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : up to 2100 MB/s**
- HMB (Host Memory Buffer) supported
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
Performance . Stability
GIGABYTE NVMe SSD
Host Memory Buffer (HMB)
The Host Memory Buffer (HMB) feature utilizes the DMA (Direct Memory Access) of PCI Express to allow SSDs to use some of the DRAM on PC system, instead of requiring the SSD to bring its own DRAM.
Breaking the barriers of SATA limitations (1TB)
– GIGABYTE NVMe SSD provides performance for your daily computing tasks, boast of best controller & NAND flash that provide.
– Sequential read speeds up to 2500 MB/s.
– Sequential write speeds up to 2100 MB/s.
– GIGABYTE M.2 PCIe SSD gives you faster data transferring experience compared to 2.5″ SATA solid state drive.
SSD Tool Box
The newly updated SSD Tool Box is an application that helps users monitor SSD Status, provides general information such as model name, FW version, health condition, drive optimization and also detects sensor temperature. Moreover, users can clear all the data with the Secure Erase function. You can download the SSD Tool Box from the Support.
|SSD form factor|
|Random read (4KB)|
|Operating temperature (T-T)|
0 – 70 °C
|Power consumption (write)|
PCI Express 3.0
|Random write (4KB)|
|Power consumption (read)|
|Power consumption (idle)|
|Storage temperature (T-T)|
-40 – 85 °C