No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Creative T3250 Wireless 2.1 Bluetooth Wireless Speaker System (CT-T3250W)
- Streaming wireless audio to the Creative T3250 Wireless desktop speakers is a cinch, thanks to the conveniently-placed Bluetooth button on the audio control pod.
- Other handy controls such as power and volume control are also ergonomically placed within easy reach.
- The Creative IFP (Image Focusing Plate) feature in the satellites incorporates improved flares surrounding the drivers, allowing you to enjoy natural sounding audio.
- The T3250 Wireless satellites are also designed to give you more mid bass, despite their compact housing, thanks to our DSE (Dual Slot Enclosure) design.
- Additionally, if you prefer to use this as a wired speaker system, you can also connect directly to your PC or Mac via the aux-in cable.
CREATIVE T3250 WIRELESS
2.1 Wireless Bluetooth® Desktop Speaker System
The Creative T3250 Wireless features Bluetooth® capabilities to stream music wirelessly from most stereo Bluetooth devices. Built to deliver impressive sound performance, it features Creative IFP for a wider acoustic sweet spot with improved sonic directivity, Creative DSE for louder playback with more mid-bass, and a custom-tuned down-firing subwoofer for punchy bass reproduction. It also comes with an audio control pod for ease of usage
Enjoy natural sounding audio
The Creative IFP (Image Focusing Plate) feature in the satellites incorporates improved flares surrounding the drivers. The IFP provides a wider acoustic sweet spot and improves sonic directivity and imaging to the listening area, thus giving your music more focus while preserving its tonal accuracy.
Compact system that delivers big sound
The T3250 Wireless satellites are also designed to give you more mid bass, despite their compact housing, thanks to our DSE (Dual Slot Enclosure) design. With the port tube separated into two separate slots, the T3250 Wireless reaps the benefits of having one long port tube that delivers louder playback, improving frequency distribution of the system.
Just the right “oomph”
Enjoy superb bass from the custom-tuned, down-firing subwoofer with a large flared port tube, which will deliver superb lows for movies, games and bass-centric music.
Additionally, if you prefer to use this as a wired speaker system, you can also connect directly to your PC or Mac via the aux-in cable.
At the current price, the T3250 is an absolute bargain and worth every penny. The Bluetooth features and pod controller offer versatility beyond most regular PC speakers.
The T3250W stands out because of the Bluetooth support… The bass goes pretty low, voices are well defined.
Great items, sound perfect, performs smoothly and reliable
A CLOSER LOOK
- Dimensions (H x W x D)Satellite: 147 x 73 x 88 mm (5.8 x 2.9 x 3.5 inches), Subwoofer: 222 x 184 x 184 mm (8.7 x 7.2 x 7.2 inches)
- WeightSatellite: 2 x 216g (2 x 7.6oz), Subwoofer: 1.6kg (3.5lbs)
- System Configuration2.1 system
- Bluetooth® VersionBluetooth 3.0
- Bluetooth ProfileA2DP (Wireless Stereo Bluetooth)
- Supported CodecsSBC
- Learn More
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- For wireless streaming:
Compatible Bluetooth devices that support the Stereo Bluetooth Profile (A2DP)
- For direct connection to Line-in jack:
Analog audio devices with a 3.5mm output
- For wireless streaming:
- MANUALS / SAFETY AND REGULATORY INFORMATION
- PACKAGE CONTENTS
- 2 Satellite Speakers (Left & Right satellites)
- 1 Subwoofer
- 1 Wired Audio Control Pod
- Safety and Warranty leaflets
- 1-year Limited Hardware Warranty
|Dimensions||45 × 30 × 30 cm|