No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Corsair RM Series RM850-850 Watt 80 Plus Gold Certified Fully Modular SMPS
All Products are Genuine, New & Original.
Estimated Delivery Date: September 27
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Due To Outbreak Of Covid 19 All The Shipments May Be Delayed.
- 80PLUS Gold certified, delivering over 92% energy efficiency at real world load conditions
- The completely modular cable system allows you to use only the cables you need
- Low-profile, flat cable design reduces air friction and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis
- High-quality capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- Universal AC input from 100~240
- Over-voltage, over-current protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over power protection, and over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, C TUV US, RCM, TUV, CB, CCC, BSMI, GOST, ROHS, WEEE, ROHS, KC, TUV-S
READY FOR MODERN STANDBY
Modern Standby is a upcoming feature for Windows 10 that vastly improves your PC’s sleep and wake functionality. The technology allows your system to wake from sleep more than twice as fast, as well as maintain a network connection during sleep to continue downloading updates and receive emails and notifications – just like your phone. Best of all, it does this with less overall power consumption.
80 PLUS GOLD CERTIFIED
The RM Series delivers power at up to 90% efficiency, lowering energy consumption, noise, temperatures, and your power bill.
Using industrial-grade electrolytic capacitors, RM Series power supplies offer the unwavering power and long-term reliability you demand from a CORSAIR power supply.
ZERO RPM FAN MODE
The RM Series’ cooling fan doesn’t spin until you need it, for near-silent operation at low and medium loads.
TUNED FOR LOW NOISE OPERATION
A 135mm rifle bearing fan with a specially calculated fan curve ensures that fan noise is kept to a minimum, even at full load. When at low and medium loads, the fan stops spinning entirely until it’s needed, resulting in virtually silent operation.
A 160mm-long casing ensures an easy fit in almost all modern enthusiast PC cases, providing more space for cable management and airflow in your chassis.
PCI-E connectors to power dual or triple (RM850 only) GPUs for your most ambitious PC gaming builds.
FULLY MODULAR CABLES
Use only the cables you need for quick and easy installation, simplifying routing and cable management. Store your unused cables in the included cable bag.
CORSAIR provides a ten-year warranty on all RM Series power supplies; your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds. If you need help, CORSAIR customer service and tech support are always on hand.
|Adjustable Single/Multi 12V Rail||No|
|Continuous output rated temperature C|
|Continuous power W||850 Watts|
|Fan bearing technology||Rifle Bearing|
|Fan size mm||135mm|
|MTBF hours||100,000 hours|
|80 PLUS Efficiency||Gold|
|PSU Form Factor||ATX|
|Zero RPM Mode||Yes|
Low-Profile, All Black
150mm x 86mm x 160mm
|Intel C6C7 sleep state compatible|
|Modern Standby Compatible|
OVP (Over Voltage)
UVP (Under Voltage)
SCP (Short Circuit)
OTP (Over Temp)
OPP (Over Power)
***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.