No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Corsair RM Series RM1000-1000 Watt 80 Plus Gold Certified Fully Modular SMPS
All Products are Genuine, New & Original.
Estimated Delivery Date: December 1
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Due To Outbreak Of Covid 19 All The Shipments May Be Delayed.
- 80PLUS Gold certified, delivering over 92% energy efficiency at real world load conditions
- The completely modular cable system allows you to use only the cables you need
- Low-profile, flat cable design reduces air friction and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis
- High-quality capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- Universal AC input from 100~240
- Over-voltage, over-current protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over power protection, and over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, C TUV US, RCM, TUV, CB, CCC, BSMI, GOST, ROHS, WEEE, ROHS, KC, TUV-S
From the Manufacturer
Reliable operation, fully modular cabling, and optimized for silence.
The Corsair RM1000 is fully modular and optimized for silence and high efficiency. It’s built with low-noise capacitors and transformers, and Zero RPM Fan Mode ensures that the fan doesn’t even spin until the power supply is under heavy load. And with a fan that’s custom-designed for low noise operation, it’s whisper-quiet even when it’s pushed hard.
80 PLUS Gold rated efficiency saves you money on your power bill, and the low-profile black cables are fully modular, so you can enjoy fast, neat builds. And, like all Corsair power supplies, the RM1000 is built with high-quality components and is guaranteed to deliver clean, stable, continuous power. Want even more? Connect it to your Corsair Link system (available separately) and you can even monitor fan speed and +12V current directly from your desktop.
High-quality, low-noise capacitors and transformers
RM Series power supplies are designed with capacitors and transformers carefully selected to eliminate coil whine and other background noise that can be annoying in quiet environments.
Zero RPM Fan Mode
The efficient design of the RM1000 means minimal excess heat generation, so the fan doesn’t even need to spin under low to medium loads. And when you’re pushing it hard, the thermal sensor controls the fan speed to ensure that it gets the cooling it needs without any extra noise.
Corsair NR135L Noise-Reducing Fan
The custom-designed fan has an optimized blade profile for low-turbulence airflow and near-silent operation even at full speed.
80 PLUS Gold-certified efficiency
Highly efficient RM Series power supplies produce less heat and have lower operating costs.
Flat black, low-profile modular cables
You can use only the cables you need, and leave the rest in the box for fast, easy, and great-looking builds.
Reliable, continuous power delivery
Power ratings are continuous, not peak, for superior protection for your valuable PC. Corsair uses high-quality internal components, and the RM1000 is guaranteed to deliver clean, stable, continuous power.
Corsair Link compatible
Want even more? RM Series power supplies connect to Corsair Link hubs (available separately) for real-time monitoring of fan speed and power delivery directly from your desktop.
About Corsair Power Supplies
Corsair is the best-selling brand of enthusiast power supplies worldwide, and offers more power supplies with seven-year warranties than any other major brand. Corsair innovations, like the first DSP-controlled desktop PC power supply, drive our focus on providing reliable, quiet and efficient PSUs for everything from basic desktop systems to one-of-a-kind dream PCs.