No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Corsair Hydro Series H60 120mm AIO Liquid CPU Cooler CW-9060036-WW
All Products are Genuine, New & Original.
Estimated Delivery Date: August 11
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Due To Outbreak Of Covid 19 All The Shipments May Be Delayed.
- Quick and easy installation brackets make it easier than ever to upgrade to watercooling
- Preapplied thermal compound
- An allnew 120mm fan optimizes static pressure and airflow while delivering low noise levels
- A new improved microchannel coldplate design more efficiently transfers heat
- The H60 uses FEP (Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene) tubing to significantly reduce evaporation of coolant, providing an MTBF of over 50,000 hours
- 5 Years Warranty
MAKE THE MOVE TO LIQUID
Upgrade from your stock CPU fan or bulky air cooler to the efficiency and simplicity of liquid CPU cooling. Enjoy better cooling performance and lower noise, and protect your investment in your CPU.
ADVANCED FAN DESIGN
The 120mm fan incorporates custom-engineered blades for better static pressure to noise ratio, offering improved performance at lower noise levels.
SELF-CONTAINED COOLING SYSTEM
Serious liquid cooling for high-performance CPUs no longer means dealing with complex plumbing. Hydro Series H60 comes pre-filled, and never needs refilling or priming.
TOOL-FREE MAGNETIC MULTIPLATFORM MOUNTING BRACKET KIT
The modular design makes installation simpler, and it’s compatible with Intel and AMD processors.
LARGE-DIAMETER, LOW PERMEABILITY TOOLING
Minimal coolant evaporation helps ensure long life, and the flexible design gives you better leak protection and makes installation easier in tight spaces.
COPPER COLD PLATE WITH PRE-APPLIED THERMAL COMPOUND
Copper has better thermal conductivity for more efficient heat transfer to the manifold. Pre-applied thermal compound lets you save a potentially messy installation step.
CONTENTS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Corsair H60 Liquid CPU Cooler
- One 120mm fan
- Mounting screws for fan and radiator
- Mounting brackets for Intel™ LGA 115x/1136/2011 and AMD AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2
- Quick Start Guide
- Intel™ LGA 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, and 2011
- AMD sockets AM2, AM3, AM4, FM1, and FM2
- Radiator Dimensions: 120mm x 152mm x 27mm
- Fan Dimensions: 120mm x 25mm
- Fan Speed: 2000 RPM
- Fan airflow: 54 CFM
- Noise level: 30.85 dBA
- Fan static pressure: 2.36 mm-H2O
|Dimensions||20 × 10 × 20 cm|
|NOTE***||Features, Price and specifications are subject to change without notice.***|