No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Corsair CX Series CX750 750 Watt 80 PLUS® Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply (SMPS)
All Products are Genuine, New & Original.
Estimated Delivery Date: October 3
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Due To Outbreak Of Covid 19 All The Shipments May Be Delayed.
- Corsair 750W Power Supply SMPS
- Ultra-quiet 120mm fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power
- Complies with ErP Lot 6 European Union standard for low standby power consumption
- Universal AC input from 90~264V — No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
- Extra long fully-sleeved cables support full tower chassis
- Dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
- Over-voltage and over-power protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- Three year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service
- Supports the latest ATX12V v2.3 standard and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
- Safety Approvals: UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick
- Dimensions: 5.9″(W) x 3.4″(H) X 5.5″(L); 150mm(W) x 86mm(H) x 140mm(L)
- MTBF: 100,000 Hours
CX Series™ power supply units provide 80 PLUS Bronze efficiency at a competitive price point featuring black cable sleeving and connectors and a thermally controlled 120mm fan
AN IDEAL CHOICE FOR VALUE-CONSCIOUS SYSTEM BUILDERS AND UPGRADERS
CX Series power supply units provide modern power supply technologies and 80 PLUS Bronze efficiency at a competitive price point. It is black with black cable sleeving and connectors and a thermally controlled 120mm fan. The LLC resonant topology with DC to DC ensures complete compatibility with all modern day PCs.
80 PLUS Bronze certified efficiency and clever fan design allow for little or no detectable fan noise during regular operation.
The matte black finish, black-sleeved cables and black connectors help give your system a restrained, high-tech look.
RELIABLE AND COMPATIBLE
CX Series is built and tested to strict standards for trouble-free installation and smooth operation.
CORSAIR ENGINEERING AND QUALITY CONTROL
Every Corsair power supply is designed by our California engineering team and built to our exact specifications. The same care that goes into the design and testing of our renowned high-power enthusiast power supplies also goes into the CX Series, because you need confidence and reliability regardless of your build budget.
AMPLE CONNECTORS AND LONG CABLES
Long cables make CX Series suitable for installation even in full-height tower cases, and the generous cable count allows you to power multiple components and storage devices.
|Dimensions||30 × 20 × 15 cm|