No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
CORSAIR CARBIDE 330R Mid-Tower Case – Blackout Edition (CC-9011076-WW)
All Products are Genuine, New & Original.
Within 7 Working Days
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Due To Outbreak Of Covid 19 All The Shipments May Be Delayed.
- Integrated three-speed fan controller
- Extensive noise damping material on front door, side panels, and top removable panel to quiet noisy internal components.
- Brushed aluminum front door is reversible, with angled air intakes to deflect internal noise away from the user
- Direct airflow to components – the front 140mm fan is unrestricted by hard drive cages and has a low-restriction dust filter in front for excellent cooling and low noise levels
- Removable top panel, with top fan mounts pre-drilled for 240mm or 280mm radiator compatibility
- Up to five separate fan mount locations
- USB 3.0 on front panel with internal motherboard connector
- Four 3.5″ / 2.5″ hard drive bays with full SSD compatibility
|Maximum GPU Length||450mm|
|Maximum PSU Length||240mm|
|Maximum CPU Cooler Height||160mm|
|Case Expansion Slots||7|
|Case Drive Bays||(x3) 5.25in (x4) Combo 3.5in/2.5in|
|Case Form Factor||Mid-Tower|
|Case Warranty||Two years|
|Corsair Link Enabled||No|
|Radiator Compatibility||120mm; 240mm; 280mm|
|Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers||H55, H60, H75, H80i, H100i|
|Case Power Supply||ATX (not included)|
|Note||***Features, Price and specifications are subject to change without notice.|
Everything You Need, Nothing You Don’t.
A compact expression of Corsair’s gaming philosophy.
Great systems start with a great case, and Carbide Series 300R provides a remarkable number of features in a compact chassis. Easy access, lots of room for expansion, and superior cooling make the 300R a great choice for building powerful PCs that don’t take up a lot of room.
Serious cooling potential.
The 300R is equipped with two fans for intake and exhaust, and the integrated dust filters on the front and bottom intakes are easy removable. There’s room for you to install five more fans, including mounting points for two side panel 120mm fans for drawing cool air directly over your GPUs. If you’re building a multi-GPU gaming rig, proper graphics ventilation is essential.
It’s big where it counts.
Despite its size, the 300R can fit extra-long graphics cards of up to 450mm length, and it has three optical drive bays and four hard drive bays. All the bays are tool-free, and the hard drive bays have integrated support for 2.5″ drives, so you won’t need to deal with adapters when installing SSDs.
Whether you’re building multiple systems or just one, and whether you’re a professional or if it’s your very first build, the 300R has the smart features that matter. Just like the drive bays, the side panels are tool-free, so you’ll spend less quality time with your screwdriver.
The black painted interior has a CPU cutout for quick installing or upgrading of CPU heatsinks, and Corsair’s innovative cable management system provides a straightforward way to route cables behind the motherboard, not across it where it can interfere with airflow and give your system a cluttered look.
- Carbide Series 300R Compact PC Gaming Case
- Quick Start Guide
- Installation kit
- ATX and Micro ATX motherboards
|Dimensions||50 × 21 × 48 cm|