No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Cooler Master MWE 450W 80 Plus Non-Modular White Series SMPS Power Supply
All Products are Genuine, New & Original.
Estimated Delivery Date: May 24
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Due To Outbreak Of Covid 19 All The Shipments May Be Delayed.
- Meeting the 80 plus certification for 230V, the MWE will guarantee a typical efficiency of at least 85 percentage during normal use
- MWE consumes less then 0.5 watt when your system is in standby mode, which not only reduces strain on the environment but also your energy bill
- Engineered to operate normally at 40 dgrees, providing added security and reliabilty to system operating in warm conditions
- Quiet and durable, Proven Thermal Resistance, the thermally controlled 120mm HDB fan operates smoothly without friction, enjoy your system with a durable fan in a quiet environment
- Damage resistant, the MWE provides you full standard protection (OVP/SCP/OPP) plus built-in over temperature protection (OTP), these extra security measures minimize the risk of damage to your system from power outages
Reliable and Energy EfficientMWE 450
The MWE delivers everything you expect from top tier power supply at a budget price. This unit also comes with a circuit design that will protect your system at all times. The 120mm fan keeps your system cool with little noise. This tough little box is the perfect solution for all your power needs.
High Efficiency and Low Noise
With Active Power Factor Correction design and forward topology. Meeting the 80 PLUS certification for 230V, the MWE will guarantee a typical efficiency of at least 85% during normal use.
ErP 2013 Lot 6 Compliant
The MWE is designed to the latest envirmental regulations and standards, meeting the ErP 2013 mandates. The MWE consumes less then 0.5 Watt when your system is in standby mode, which not only reduces strain on the environment but also your energy bill
The MWE provides you full standard protection (OCP/OVP/UVP/SCP/OPP) plus built-in Over Temperature Protection (OTP). These extra security measures minimize the risk of damage to your system from power outages.
|Product Name||MWE 450|
|Type||Intel Form Factor ATX 12V V2.31|
|PFC||Active PFC (>0.9 typical)|
|Input Voltage||200-260 Vac|
|Input Frequency||47-63 Hz|
|Dimensions (LxBxH)||150 x 150 x 86mm|
|Fan Speed||725-1460 RPM|
|Power Good Signal||>14 ms|
|Efficiency||85% Typically Load|
|ErP 2013 Lot 6||Yes|
|Protections||OVP / OPP / OTP / SCP|
|Regulatory||CE, TUV, EAC, RCM, CCC|
|Connectors||MB 20+4 Pin x 1|
|CPU 12V 4+4 Pin x 1|
|SATA x 6|
|4 Pin Peripheral x 3|
|FDD Cable 4 Pin x 1|
|PCI-e 6+2 Pin x 2|