No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML360R RGB computer liquid cooling Processor
All Products are Genuine, New & Original.
Within 7 Working Days
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Due To Outbreak Of Covid 19 All The Shipments May Be Delayed.
You Save: ₹4,800.00 (29.63%)
- Exclusive Tech – Cooler Master controls quality and builds on decades of innovation with 100% in-house design and manufacturing
- Dual Dissipation – Our low-profile dual chamber pump enhances performance and durability over our last-gen single chamber pump designs.sizable performance leaps over last-gen technology
- 360mm Radiator – Our aluminum 360mm large surface radiator will remove excess heat from the CPU and cool with maximum efficiency
- Addressable RGB LED – Addressable RGB LEDs on the pump and fans for full color customization that can be controlled through Cooler Master software MasterPlus+ (to be released soon)
- Sleeved FEP – Underneath sleek black sleeves, FEP material beats rubber tubing in keeping liquid where it belongs – inside the cooler
THE MOST COLORFUL WAY TO COOL
LOW-PROFILE DUAL CHAMBER
The PPS (Polyphenylene sulfide) and glass fiber construction resists a broad range of chemicals
and is unaffected by moisture or immersion in water.
Our pump is light and impervious to oxidation and corrosion.
Custom design low resistance radiator allows higher flow rate, heat exchange efficiency and provides unmatched cooling performance
FEP tubing makes it durable yet flexible. Sleeved tubing on the exterior to give it a premium look.
AIR BALANCE FANS
Aside from having perfect balance of airlfow and airpressure to exhaust air through the fins and out of the case, the dual fans uses an silent driver IC that smoothens fan operation to reduce fan clicks and vibrations.
|Fan speed (min)|
|Maximum air pressure|
|RGB controller included|
|Pump noise level|
|Master (outer) case length|
|Fan noise level (min)|
|Fan dimensions (W x D x H)|
120 x 120 x 25 mm
|Master (outer) case width|
|Fan speed (max)|
|Number of fans|
|Fan noise level (max)|
|Master (outer) case height|