No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Processor 12 cm Black
All Products are Genuine, New & Original.
Estimated Delivery Date: May 17
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Due To Outbreak Of Covid 19 All The Shipments May Be Delayed.
- Direct Contact Technology – 4 heat pipes with Exclusive Direct Contact Technology effectively provide excellent heat dissipation
- Precise Air Flow – Stacked fin array ensure least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heatsink
- RGB LED Controller – the wired RGB LED Controller allows for customizable colors and effects with just the touch of a button
- Smart Fan Sensor for Jam Protection – Never worry about your cables getting snagged or components being mucked up ever again.
- Snap and Playÿ- Intuitive fan bracket design makes upgrading and removing the fan a breeze
HYPER 212 RGB BLACK EDITION
Anodized gun-metal black with brushed aluminum surface finish to the top cover for a more refined look
PRECISE AIR FLOW WITH NICKLE BLACK
Stacked fin array ensures least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heatsink. The nickel plated jet black also enhances radiation cooling performance
DIRECT CONTACT TECHNOLOGY
4 heat pipes with exclusive Direct Contact Technology providing effective and excellent heat dissipation
THE NEW SF120R RGB FAN
Is certified to sync with Motherboard RGB software or controlled by our controller. The wide speed range can be fine-tuned for maximum cooling performance or silent operation.
OPTIONAL PUSH-PULL FANCONFIGURATION
To avoid dynamic losses and help accelerate heat exhaust, an additional fan helps pulling heat away faster from heatsink.
RGB IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND WITH INCLUDED WIRED RGB CONTROLLER
A compact size RGB LED controller that allows you to easily customize your RGB devices without the need for either an RGB capable motherboard or software. You can have the colorful rig you’ve always wanted with just the touch of a button.
UNIVERSAL MOUNTING KITS DESIGN
The improved universal bracket design ensures easy
and worry free installation on all platforms.
|Fan dimensions (W x D x H)|
120 x 120 x 25 mm
|Mean time to failure (MTTF)|
|Number of fans|
|Rotational speed (min)|
|Noise level (low speed)|
|Maximum air pressure|
|Power consumption (typical)|
|Noise level (high speed)|
|Number of fan blades|
|Rotational speed (max)|
|Number of heat pipes|
|Supported processor sockets|
|Handheld remote control|