The Intel X99 chipset-based workstation motherboard features on-demand NVIDIA® GeForce® SLI™ and AMD CrossFireX™ technology, plus hassle-free troubleshooting features for minimized downtime.
The X99-E-10G WS can carry up to four dual-slot graphics. It supports 4-Way NVIDIA® Geforce® SLI™ and AMD CrossFireX™ x 16 Link, making it an excellent choice for graphics professionals who depend on powerful graphics in areas such as design and modeling, medical research, plus processing-intensive simulation and rendering applications. In addition to graphics cards, extensive X99-E-10G WS expandability offers ample room for RAID cards, PCI Express-based solid state storage drives, video capture cards, and other components.
Fire Strike Ultra scope
Testing Software: 3D Mark (2013)
Testing Configuration: MB:X99-E-10G WS / CPU : Intel Core i7-6950
/ DRAM: DDR4 Corsair 8G 2133 x 4 / GPU: GTX1080 / O.S.: Win10_64 /
Monitor: ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278Q
1st ASUS motherboard with dual intel 10G lan
With built in dual Intel® 10G Base-T networking (X550-AT2), the workstation board increases data throughput and improves efficiency. This supports high-density, high-bandwidth and low-latency access-layer networks needed for extremely demanding applications, such as graphics or video production.
Designed to break performance barriers, ASUS OC Socket utilizes extra pins to connect a proprietary circuit to contacts found on land grid array (LGA). Combined with our customized UEFI, this exclusive feature enables higher DDR4 memory frequencies, lower latencies and enhanced stability while overclocking, extending all the way to extreme overclocking conditions, such as liquid nitrogen (LN2). OC Socket is 100% compatible with all LGA 2011-v3 CPUs, ensuring the ideal combination of overclocking performance and compatibility.
Drive your memory frequencies to 3333MHz and beyond! ASUS-exclusive T-Topology circuit design plus OC Socket provides a superb memory-overclocking capability to unleash the full power of DDR4 by minimizing coupling noise and signal reflection. With innovative equidistant memory channels, it delivers the most balanced control and powerful overclocking compatibility. ASUS works with almost every DDR4 memory vendor to ensure the best compatibility.
One click takes care of all that complex tuning. Your PC is smart with ASUS 5-Way Optimization. It dynamically optimizes essential aspects of your system based on real-time use — so you get superb CPU performance, everyday energy savings, ultra-stable digital power, cool and quiet fans and now even networking and audio settings that are tailored for the apps that you are using. In short, 5-Way Optimization ensures that your PC is perfect for gaming, entertainment, productivity or just about anything else!
- Games run swiftly and smoothly with high performance, prioritized bandwidth and vivid sound.
- Fans stay whisper-quiet for everyday computing, and ensure extreme cooling efficiency when gaming.
- Energy waste is reduced so you’ll save money.
The latest ASUS X99 motherboards feature the most advanced cooling capability to date, controllable from both Fan Xpert 4 and UEFI.
- 3/4-pin fan auto detection
- Water pump header
- High amp(3A) fan header
- Smart fan IC protection
- All fan support extreme quite mode
Next page >
The smoothest, slickest mouse-controlled graphical BIOS has been improved to make it even more appealing. Whether you’re a PC novice or a seasoned overclocker, the EZ and Advanced Modes help you find your way, quickly and easily.
- Intuitive Graphical Fan Control:Fine-tune individual fans simply by dragging a curve with the mouse.
- EZ XMP:Improve your DRAM performance with a click.
- SATA Information:View SATA port details for easy device recognition.
- Fast Clock Adjustment:Use mouse controls to change the time and date.
- GPU POST:Recommendation for multi-VGA configuration and detailed information for selected ASUS graphics cards.
- Secure Erase:Restore your SSDs to factory-fresh condition.
- Last Modified Log:Track last change and save preferred profiles onto a USB drive.
- SATA Port Renaming:SATA Port Renaming:Rename SATA ports for easy identification.
- Aura (LED Control)Customize your favorite RGB LED style direct from the BIOS.
The workstation board fits next-generation 2.5-inch NVM Express SSDs with an on-board U.2 and M.2 (up to 2280) interface. This exclusive technology exploits the maximum PCI Express 3.0 x4 bandwidth of 32Gbit/s for SSD transfer speeds that are up to 5.3X faster than traditional SSDs.
This workstation board has both the latest USB3.1 connectivity built in with Type-A and Type-C ports for the very fastest USB data transfers – that’s up to 10 Gb/s, or twice as fast USB 3.0. Type-C is the all-new reversible socket for any-way-up convenience.
SafeSlot is the PCIe slot reinvented by ASUS and engineered to provide superior retention and shearing resistance. Manufactured in a single step using a new insert-molding process integrates the slot with the fortifying metal for an inherently stronger slot, which is then firmly anchored to the PCB through additional solder points.
With support for both NVIDIA® SLI™ and AMD® CrossFireX™ 2/3-WAY configurations, the X99 motherboard enables multi-GPU setups so you can harness the full power of the latest graphics technologies to drive games at 4K and beyond.
- Onboard SLI/CFX Switch
- CPU 40 Lane & CPU 28 Lane 4-Way/
ASUS HomeCloud creates a world without boundaries. It lets you access your PC remotely, stream multimedia content to wherever you want, and manage all your stuff from anywhere — no matter where it’s stored. It even turns your hard drive into private cloud storage, removing worries about storage limits. With HomeCloud, your PC becomes the gateway to your world.
Enjoy your PC’s multimedia content —anywhere! Pipe music from your PC while sipping coffee in a café or sit back with friends and stream a favorite movie to a smart TV. With ASUS Media Streamer, your entertainment goes wherever you go.
- Intel® Core™ i7 X-Series/i7 Processor LGA2011-v3 ReadyThis motherboard supports Intel® Core™ i7 X-Series/i7 processors in the LGA2011-v3 package, with memory and PCI Express controllers integrated to support 4-channel (8 DIMM) DDR4 memory and 40/28 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes.
- Intel® X99 Express ChipsetThe Intel® X99 Express Chipset is a single-chipset design that supports socket LGA2011-v3 Intel® Core™ i7 X-Series/i7 processors. It provides improved performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, allowing increased bandwidth and stability. Additionally, X99 provides a maximum 6 USB 3.0 ports, 10 SATA 6Gbps ports and 32Gbps M.2 support for faster data retrieval.