No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Antec S10 Signature Series Full Tower Gaming Cabinet / Gaming Case / Gaming Chassis
All Products are Genuine, New & Original.
Estimated Delivery Date: February 4
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Due To Outbreak Of Covid 19 All The Shipments May Be Delayed.
- Flexible power supply mount (standard or upside-down)
- Supports SSI CEB, E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ATX Motherboards. 6 Cable routing holes (rubber grommets) with 1″ [25.4MM] behind motherboard tray.
- 10 Expansion slots support 4 graphic cards up to 13″ [330MM]
- 4 USB 3.0 high speed ports on top panel with audio I/O. Maximum size CPU cutout 8 5/8″ x 5 7/8″ [219MM x 149MM]
– Supports SSI CEB, E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ATX Motherboards
– 10 Expansion Slots support 4 graphics card up to 13″ [330mm]
– 14 Drive bays – 8 SSD, 6 HDD
– 6 Cable routing holes (rubber grommets) with 1″ [25.4mm] behind motherboard tray
– Channels for routing cables behind motherboard to front chamber
– Flexible Power Supply Mount (standard or upside-down)
– 4 USB 3.0 High Speed Ports on top panel with audio i/o
– Maximum Size CPU Cutout 8 5/8″ x 5 7/8″ [219mm x 149mm]
– New Three Chamber Design – New chassis reduces energy use and system noise by using scientific principles to create a highly efficient cooing and airflow design
– Each chamber is a separate thermal zone for maximum temperature control
– Micro-mesh filters protect the independent air intake for each chamber
– Choice of Aluminum or Tempered Smoked Glass Doors blend with any environment (this unit Aluminium)
– Strategically placed fans draw cooler air into case using top down airflow
– Fans consume less energy, make less noise, and more effectively cool the system
– Flexible mounting options for power supplies – standard and upside down
– Top I/O panel with 4 high speed USB 3.0
– Room for 5.25″ short depth fan controller, card reader, or other device
|Dimensions||60 × 26 × 60 cm|