No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Antec Performance Series P82 Flow ATX Mid-Tower Case
All Products are Genuine, New & Original.
Estimated Delivery Date: December 7
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Due To Outbreak Of Covid 19 All The Shipments May Be Delayed.
- 4 x 140mm fan (front & rear) included
- Flexible 3.5” HDD drive rack, providing more space for cable management
- Removable 2.5” SSD drive rack can be installed next to the motherboard or the other side
- Tool-free tempered glass side panel can be removed easily
- No screw holes on the glass panel, which enhances the solidity and quality of the tempered glass
Antec Performance P82 Flow Mid-Tower computer case is the evolution of P8, keeping clean lines and the interior around performance. With the new appearance in minimalism, P82 Flow is embellished with a white LED power-on light and stripe design of rich ventilation on the front panel; including three 140 mm white-blade fans in the front and a 140 mm white-blade fan in the rear, creating a more powerful, efficient, easy to build and cool system.
Extreme Cooling Configuration
With the stripe design of rich ventilation, P82 Flow also includes three 140 mm white-blade fans in the front and a 140 mm white-blade fan in the rear. It’s ready to provide high airflow for your setup.
Removable 3.5” HDD cages can free more space for cable management.
The movable 2.5” SSD rack can accommodate 2 x 2.5” SSDs. It also can be installed at the internal or external side of the motherboard tray according to your personal needs.
- A: Motherboard Support: ATX, M-ATX, ITX
- B: 2.5″ SSD: 2
- C: 3.5″ HDD / 2.5″ SSD(convertible): 2 / 2
- D: Graphics Card Support: Up to 380 mm
- E: CPU Cooler Support: Up to 178 mm
- F: PSU Support: Up to 220 mm
Tool-Free, Set Your Mind Free
The tool-free tempered glass side panel allows you to remove it with ease. Without any thumbscrew holes on the tempered glass, its solidity is getting stronger, ensuring you a stable quality.
Every Access to the Left
I/O ports are moved to the left side, providing a better user experience.
|Dimensions||45.4 × 21.5 × 48 cm|
|Number of 3.5" bays||
|Motherboard form factor||
ATX, Mini ATX, Mini ITX
|Supported HDD sizes||