No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Antec Kuhler H1200 Pro Quiet Powerful all-in-one Liquid CPU Cooler
All Products are Genuine & Original.
All orders are shipped in 1-7 business days.
Estimated Delivery Date: June 9
Want it by Tuesday? Order Now
Quiet, powerful all-in-one liquid CPU Cooler
The Kühler H1200 Pro all-in-one liquid CPU cooler delivers high cooling performance in an easy-to-install package. To achieve the best results when used with overclocked processors, the H1200 Pro is equipped with a large copper plate that efficiently transfers heat from your Intel or AMD processor to the 240 mm radiator’s ultra-fine heat fins, helping to effectively dissipate heat. The 7-blade PWM fan with Blue LEDS cool the liquid rapidly and quietly, and the three-phase liquid pump engine operates for maximum pump speed and cooling cycles. Backed by a five-year warranty, the H1200 pro balances value, quality, and reliability like none other. If you want efficiency, high performance and great build quality to meet the demands of your gaming system, look no further than the H1200 Pro.
- High Performance Pump with LED Status Indicator lights up during operation
- PWM 120 mm Blue LED Fan operates quietly, while filling your rig with blue light
- High-performance 240 mm Radiator with a complex structure of 0.28 mm thick heat fins maximize heat dissipation
- High Quality FEP Tubes with minimal moisture absorption and high thermal and kinetic tolerances for a prolonged life
- Large Copper Plate effectively dissipates heat
- Noise Level Range of Fan: 16 —35dBA (Max)
- Fan Speed: 600 – 1800 ±100 RPM
- Radiator Dimensions: 271 mm (H) x 120 mm (W) x 25 mm (D)
- Fan Size: 120 mm x 120 mm x 25 mm
- Cold Plate Height: 35mm
- Tube Lengths: 315mm
- Cooling Liquid: Safe. environmentally friendly, anti-corrosive. RoHS -compliant
- Compatibility: Intel LGA 775, 1150, 1151, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011
AMD Socket AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3+, FM1 & FM2
- Cooler/Radiator Net Weight:1.68 KG
- Airflow: 78.9CFM (Max)
- Static pressure: 2.19mmH20 (Max)
- Power Draw: 3.6W
|Dimensions||32 × 16 × 10 cm|