No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Antec EDGE 750W Modular Power Supply (EDG750)
All Products are Genuine, New & Original.
Estimated Delivery Date: October 4
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Due To Outbreak Of Covid 19 All The Shipments May Be Delayed.
Antec’s EDGE series is the pinnacle of power supplies. EDGE is fully modular with a revolutionary 18+10-pin MBU socket for the needs of tomorrow. By using a PSU that is 80 PLUS GOLD & ErP Lot 6: 2013 certified, operating up to 92% efficient, you can reduce your electricity bill by up to 20% when compared to many other power supplies. EDGE’s innovative 16-pin sockets create a new level of flexibility by doubling the modular connectivity, supporting two different 8-pins connectors and even future connectors of 10, 12, 14 or 16-pins. All cables are darkened and also flat (except MBU cable) to become Flat Stealth Wires and are thus nearly invisible in your chassis. 2 High Current Rails and a ~99% +12V output ratio maximize EDGE’s capabilities to power the latest CPU’s & GPU’s. CircuitShield makes EDGE safe and reliable in any environment with its 7 industrial-grade protections.
- 750W Continuous Power – Guaranteed 750W of Continuous Power from Antec
- 80 PLUS® GOLD certified – Up to 92% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill
- AQ5 – Antec Quality 5 year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support
- 16-pin Socket – Industry-leading 16-pin sockets double the modular connectivity by supporting 2 different 8-pin cables per socket and allow for future connector changes
- 135 mm LED FDB Silence – Whisper-quiet high-quality LED fluid-dynamic bearing fan with long lifetime
- Thermal Manager – An advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management
- High Current Rails – 2 +12V rails with high load capabilities ensure maximum CPU & GPU compatibility
- 99.2% +12V – Output for maximum CPU & GPU support
- 28(18+10)- pin MBU socket – For possible future MBU connectors
- CircuitShield™ – Full suite of industrial grade protections: Over Current Protection (OCP), Over Voltage Protection (OVP), No Load Operation (NLO), Short Circuit Protection (SCP), Over Power Protection (OPP), Over Temperature Protection (OTP) & Surge & Inrush Protection (SIP)
- Japanese Heavy- Duty Caps – High-performance Japanese capacitors ensure tightest DC stability and regulation
- Flat Stealth Wires – Flat and darkened wires for minimal visibility in chassis (except MBU cable)
- ATX12V 2.4 – Engineered according to the newest PSU guideline and compatible with the latest CPU generation
|Dimensions||19 × 31 × 11 cm|