No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Antec EDGE 750W Modular Power Supply (EDG750)
All Products are Genuine, New & Original.
Within 7 Working Days
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Due To Outbreak Of Covid 19 All The Shipments May Be Delayed.
Antec’s EDGE series is the pinnacle of power supplies. EDGE is fully modular with a revolutionary 18+10-pin MBU socket for the needs of tomorrow. By using a PSU that is 80 PLUS GOLD & ErP Lot 6: 2013 certified, operating up to 92% efficient, you can reduce your electricity bill by up to 20% when compared to many other power supplies. EDGE’s innovative 16-pin sockets create a new level of flexibility by doubling the modular connectivity, supporting two different 8-pins connectors and even future connectors of 10, 12, 14 or 16-pins. All cables are darkened and also flat (except MBU cable) to become Flat Stealth Wires and are thus nearly invisible in your chassis. 2 High Current Rails and a ~99% +12V output ratio maximize EDGE’s capabilities to power the latest CPU’s & GPU’s. CircuitShield makes EDGE safe and reliable in any environment with its 7 industrial-grade protections.
- 750W Continuous Power – Guaranteed 750W of Continuous Power from Antec
- 80 PLUS® GOLD certified – Up to 92% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill
- AQ5 – Antec Quality 5 year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support
- 16-pin Socket – Industry-leading 16-pin sockets double the modular connectivity by supporting 2 different 8-pin cables per socket and allow for future connector changes
- 135 mm LED FDB Silence – Whisper-quiet high-quality LED fluid-dynamic bearing fan with long lifetime
- Thermal Manager – An advanced low voltage fan control for optimal heat & noise management
- High Current Rails – 2 +12V rails with high load capabilities ensure maximum CPU & GPU compatibility
- 99.2% +12V – Output for maximum CPU & GPU support
- 28(18+10)- pin MBU socket – For possible future MBU connectors
- CircuitShield™ – Full suite of industrial grade protections: Over Current Protection (OCP), Over Voltage Protection (OVP), No Load Operation (NLO), Short Circuit Protection (SCP), Over Power Protection (OPP), Over Temperature Protection (OTP) & Surge & Inrush Protection (SIP)
- Japanese Heavy- Duty Caps – High-performance Japanese capacitors ensure tightest DC stability and regulation
- Flat Stealth Wires – Flat and darkened wires for minimal visibility in chassis (except MBU cable)
- ATX12V 2.4 – Engineered according to the newest PSU guideline and compatible with the latest CPU generation
|Dimensions||19 × 31 × 11 cm|