No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Adata XPG Spectrix AX4U3200316G16-SR41 16GB 3200MHz D41 DDR4 RGB U-DIMM Memory
- Mesmerizing RGB lighting – supports software from major motherboard makers, fully customizable and programmable
- Armor-inspired design with a bright RGB LED strip
- Supports the new Intel X299 platform and, implements baseline 2666MHz (via SPD settings)
- Superior power efficiency: 20 percent less draw than DDR3 (operating voltage decreased from 1.5V to 1.2V)
- Intel XMP 2.0 – more accessible overclocking
- Multilayered PCB for excellent stability
- RoHS Compliant
|Memory Series||XPG SPECTRIX D41|
Shine through with RGB lighting
Inspired by the look of medieval armor, the SPECTRIX D41’s metal heatsink features bold contours to symbolize its powerful performance. On top is a fully exposed RGB LED light strip that glows unhindered, letting the colors of your choosing shine through. The SPECTRIX D41 comes in two color options – crimson red and titanium gray.
|Dimensions||13.6 × 4.6 × 0.8 cm|
- Color: Red
- Memory Type: DDR4.
- Memory Size: 16GB.
- Frequency: 3200MHz.
- Tested Latency: 16-18-18.
- Voltage: 1.35V.
- Heat Spreader: Aluminum.