No products in the cart.
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Adata 8GB DDR4 AX4U320038G16-SR41
All Products are Genuine, New & Original.
Estimated Delivery Date: August 11
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Due To Outbreak Of Covid 19 All The Shipments May Be Delayed.
- Mesmerizing RGB lighting – supports software from major motherboard makers, fully customizable and programmable
- Armor-inspired design with a bright RGB LED strip
- Supports the new Intel X299 platform and implements baseline 2666MHz (via SPD settings)
- Fast clock speeds up to 5000MHz
- Superior power efficiency: 20 percent less draw than DDR3 (operating voltage decreased from 1.5V to 1.2V)
- Intel XMP 2.0 – more accessible overclocking
- 10-layer PCBs for excellent stability
|Memory Series||XPG SPECTRIX D41|
Shine through with RGB lighting
Inspired by the look of medieval armor, the SPECTRIX D41’s metal heatsink features bold contours to symbolize its powerful performance. On top is a fully exposed RGB LED light strip that glows unhindered, letting the colors of your choosing shine through. The SPECTRIX D41 comes in two color options – crimson red and titanium gray.
|Dimensions||13.3 × 4.6 × 0.8 cm|