No products in the cart.
- Direct Contact Technology: 4 heatpipes with Direct Contact Technology eﬀectively provide excellent heat dissipation.
- PWM Silent Fan: Automatically controls the fan speed according to the temperature of CPU eﬃciently and decreases fan noise.
- RGB Illumination: With a vision of revolutionizing a whole new frontier of cooling performance, we introduce Ant Esports ICE- C 612 with RGB LED PWM Fan to give you an absolute visual treat.
- Optimized Fin Design: Aluminum Fin Array with Tunnel Eﬀect layout creates micro vortices that boost the airow and circulate it around the heatpipes.
- High Performance Heat Pipes: C612 is equipped with four 6mm heat pipes which is key component for high cooling performance
- Four direct contact heat pipes for continuous contact between CPU and cooler
- Upgradable to Dual fans with quick snap fan bracket
- Quiet spin-exclusive technology stabilizes the driver that spins the blades, reducing clicks and noisy vibrations
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique Blade design and red LEDs
- Versatile all-in-one mounting solution for Intel and AMD sockets and optimized bracket design for Easy Installation
- Direct Contact Technology – 4 heat pipes with Exclusive Direct Contact Technology effectively provide excellent heat dissipation
- Precise Air Flow – Stacked fin array ensure least airflow resistance which allows cooler air flow into the heatsink
- RGB LED Controller – the wired RGB LED Controller allows for customizable colors and effects with just the touch of a button
- Smart Fan Sensor for Jam Protection – Never worry about your cables getting snagged or components being mucked up ever again.
- Snap and Playÿ- Intuitive fan bracket design makes upgrading and removing the fan a breeze
- Four Direct Contact heat pipes between CPU and cooler
- 92mm fans with quick snap fan bracket , Power Connector 4 Pin
- All-in-one mounting solution for Intel and AMD sockets , Heatsink Dimensions 136 x 90 x 55 mm (5.3 x 3.5 x 2.1″)
- Compatibility Intel LGA 1156 / 1155 / 1151 / 1150 / 775 socketAMD AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 socket
- RPM 600 – 2000 RPM +/- 10% , Air Flow 34.13 CFM +/- 10% , Noise Level 29.4 dBA (Max)
- Easy and Reliable Installation, Dual Dissipation, RGB Fan & Water Block, Alluminium Radiator
- Include Wired RGB Controller & Splitter, Library Quiet, AMD Socket TR4 Mounting Kit(Optional), 2 years warranty
- CPU SOCKET – LGA2066, LGA2011-v3, LGA2011, LGA1151, LGA1150, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA1366, LGA775, AM4, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2, FM2+, FM2, FM1
- Brand Warranty:2 years Warranty
- Exclusive Tech – Cooler Master controls quality and builds on decades of innovation with 100% in-house design and manufacturing
- Dual Dissipation – Our low-profile dual chamber pump enhances performance and durability over our last-gen single chamber pump designs.sizable performance leaps over last-gen technology
- 360mm Radiator – Our aluminum 360mm large surface radiator will remove excess heat from the CPU and cool with maximum efficiency
- Addressable RGB LED – Addressable RGB LEDs on the pump and fans for full color customization that can be controlled through Cooler Master software MasterPlus+ (to be released soon)
- Sleeved FEP – Underneath sleek black sleeves, FEP material beats rubber tubing in keeping liquid where it belongs – inside the cooler
STANDARD COOLER i70i70 is a newly designed air cooler that compatible with intel LGA 115X sockets. Compact design perfectly fits All-in-One systems or limited form factor cases. Aluminum fins provide excellent heat dissipation. 120mm diameter fan with long life expectancy, durable materials, strong airflow, and low noise output.
- AMD AM4 Ready. (NOTE: Refer to FM2+/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2 for the manuals)
- Compatible with Intel LGA775/1151/1150/1155/1156 and AMD AM4/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2/940/939/754 all sockets, up to 95W.
- Quality aluminum extrusions, long lifespan and excellent cooling performance.
- 120 mm fan delivering powerful airflow for efficient heat dissipation.
- Unique fan frame and airflow designs to rapidly remove heat from the memory and motherboard.