A30 – Optimal CPU Cooling:
Defeat heat created by your processor and allow for improved operation with the A30 by Antec. Designed for compatibility with leading desktop processor sockets, the A30 supports Intel® Core™ i7, and AMD® Sempron, among others. This budget-friendly CPU cooler features a whisper-quiet 92 mm LED fan and a large, aluminum heat fin structure with two embedded copper heat pipes, allowing your CPU to cool off efficiently.
- Materials SGCC+Plastic, Tempered Glass Side Panels
- Mainboard Support E-ATX(Up to 12″ x 11″) / ATX / Micro-ATX
- I/O Ports USB3.0 x 2，MIC/AUDIO, POWER, RESET, ARGB Control Button
- Fan Support : 3 x 120mm Front , 3 x 120mm / 2 x 140mm Top, 1 x 120mm Rear,
- Preinstalled Fan : 1 x 120mm Prizm ARGB Fan in front & 1 x 120mm regular fan in rear
- Dimensions 480 x 220 x 500 mm (DWH)
Antec DF 500 RGB Gaming Computer Case, DARK FLEET SERIES GAMING MID-TOWER WITH RGB LIGHTING
Eclipse your opponents with the Dark Fleet series DF500 RGB gaming mid-tower. With seven expansion slots, support for liquid cooling radiators up to 360 mm in front and 120 mm in the rear, room for graphics cards up to 380 mm, and three RGB fans, the DF500 RGB the perfect choice for a stylish, versatile gaming system.
Antec’s EarthWatts GOLD PRO is one of the most efficient PSU series ever created. With an 80 PLUS® GOLD rating, one of the highest efficiency marks for power supplies, this PSU achieves up to 91% efficiency and gives you savings unheard of from other power supplies. By using the EarthWatts GOLD PRO, you can reduce your electricity bill up to 20%. A 3 year Antec Quality warranty, hybrid modular cabling, a whisper-quiet 120mm fan controlled by Antec’s renowned Thermal Manager and CircuitShield™ Industrial Grade protection make EarthWatts GOLD PRO one of the best choices available. Get the power you need, save money and help protect the environment with Antec’s EarthWatts GOLD PRO!
The NX1000 mid-tower gaming case effortlessly combines a bevy of in-demand features: USB 3.0 connectivity, ample storage drive bays, room for expansion, and includes one ARGB LED fan in the rear. With support for up to a 360 mm liquid cooling radiator in front & a 280 mm radiator on top. NX1000 is easy to build with and easy to cool.
♦This product comes with manufacturer warranty.
- Materials SPCC + Plastic, Side Panel Tempered Glass
- Mainboard Support ATX, Micro-ATX, ITX
- Front Access & Controls Power, Reset, LED Control Button, MIC/Audio, USB2.0 x 2, USB3.0 x 1
- Fan Support : 3 x 120mm / 3 x 140mm Front , 2 x 120mm / 2 x 140mm Top, 1 x 120mm Rear / Preinstalled Fan : 4 x 120mm ARGB fan (3 in front & 1 in rear)
- Dimensions 430 x 220 x 495mm (DWH)
Support for up to a 360mm liquid cooling radiator in front and 280mm on top
Built in led controller supports up to 6 ARGB Fans
Next gen design with tempered Glass panel
The mid tower gaming case effortlessly combines a bevy o in demand features
- Materials Aluminum, 4 mm Tempered glass (Both sides)
- Mainboard Support E-ATX(Up to 12″x11″), ATX, Micro-ATX, ITX
- Front Access & Controls USB3.0 x 2, MIC/AUDIO(HD), Power, Type-C USB3.1
- Fan Support : 3x120mm Front , 3x120mm Top
- Dimensions 621 x 285 x 644 mm (DWH)
- Front ports: – 2 x USB 3.0 – audio In/Out
- Expansion slots: 7 expansion slots
- Motherboard support: standard ATX, microATX, Mini-ITX
- Drive bays: 3 x 5.25 inch external drive bays – 1 x external floppy drive bay – 5 x 3.5 inch internal HDD bays
- Water cooling support: rear water cooling grommets
- Unit dimensions:412 mm (H) x 185 mm (W) x 440 mm (D)