No products in the cart.
- Improve dialog and location sound
- Forensic specialists can improve speech intelligibility
- Attenuate reverberation in existing recordings
- Boost the natural reverberation in existing recordings
- Change the perceived distance in a mix by changing the balance between the direct sound and the reverberation
- Mastering Suite consisting of Equalize 2, Dynamics, Multiband Dynamics, Limit and Dither.
- Verberate 2, our renowned natural sounding reverb plug-in
- Restoration Suite 2 with four plug-ins for audio restoration: DeNoise 2, DeHum 2, DeClick 2 and DeClip 2.
- Extract:Dialogue automatically reduces background noise in dialogue recordings
- DeWind:Dialogue automatically reduces wind noise from dialogue
- DeRustle:Dialogue automatically reduces clothing rustle and microphone bump noise from lavalier recordings
- DeBuzz:Dialogue automatically reduces buzz and hum noises such as neon light buzz, AC power hum, RF transmission interference from dialogue recordings
- Transfer, an AAX plug-in that makes audio transfers between Pro Tools and Acoustica a breeze.
- DeNoise 2 is a plug-in designed to reduce noise such as hiss, wind noise, buzz and camera noise. The noise can be reduced automatically in the adaptive mode or after measuring the characteristics of the noise in the noise profile mode. New in version 2 are dynamic noise profiles that capture the dynamic properties of the noise so that noise that fluctuates over time, such as wind noise, can be effectively reduced. The new algorithm has also been greatly improved and is now even less prone to typical de-noising artifacts.
- DeHum 2 targets hum and buzz typically introduced by poorly grounded electrical equipment, but also other tonal noise sources like electrical motor noise. The hum detection algorithm has been improved in version 2 and there’s now a new Scan button that automatically fine tunes the fundamental hum frequency.
- DeClick 2 is designed to remove impulsive noise such as clicks, crackle and thumps. These distortions are frequently encountered on LP and 78 RPM records, but also occur in digital recordings due to drop-outs or distorted data packets. DeClick 2’s thump reduction works also effectively on vocal recordings with unwanted plosives. The algorithm has been improved in version 2 and is now less prone to reducing attacks and transients in the wanted signal.
- DeClip 2 restores audio recordings distorted by analog or digital clipping with an improved algorithm.